New Supplies Site

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hi bill
$58 delivered
if you want to place the order, i can email or PM you our paypal info
thanks for thinking of us
colin

Colin, if a check is still ok I can send it out on Wed. lmk & I wouldn't go anywhere else for my supplies, you know that.

Hi Colin, how was Vegas,

How much delevered for the following,
14 - #UP6PGS
9 - #UP4PGS If these will hold a 3 3/4 x 4 3/4 card? your www says they hold 3x5, a Google search I found same product that says, Pocket size: 33/4" x 51/2".
1 - 1600 ct. 2 row shoebox, will screw-downs fit in these?

lmk
Jerry

Hi Colin, how was Vegas,

How much delevered for the following,
14 - #UP6PGS
9 - #UP4PGS If these will hold a 3 3/4 x 4 3/4 card? your www says they hold 3x5, a Google search I found same product that says, Pocket size: 33/4" x 51/2".
1 - 1600 ct. 2 row shoebox, will screw-downs fit in these?

lmk
Jerry

hi jerry vegas was good, wife got sick the last night so the flight home was not so good,
ok the order you listed would be $15 delivered,
the 4 pocket pages are right at 3 3/4" so they might work for you,
the 2 row boxes will hold the 1 screw holders and the 1 touch magnetics.
let us know what you decide
thanks colin

hi jerry vegas was good, wife got sick the last night so the flight home was not so good,
ok the order you listed would be $15 delivered,
the 4 pocket pages are right at 3 3/4" so they might work for you,
the 2 row boxes will hold the 1 screw holders and the 1 touch magnetics.
let us know what you decide
thanks colin

Hope the wife is feeling better now. Set up the deal, I'll paypal you the $15.

tks
Jerry

Colin, my package arrived today.great as usual, Thanks again my friend & Happy Holidays !!!

Hi, I am interested in some supplies from your store. Could we post up the deal through this site and allow me to pay you through Paypal, or do I need to register on your site and use a credit card? Here is what I am inerested in, could you plmk a dlvd price for everything?

550 ct cardboard box (x3)
660 ct cardboard box (x3)
800 ct cardboard box (x5)
Improved 1 Screw Regular Card Screwdowns (x1)
Improved 1 Screw Thick Card Screwdowns (x1)
Improved 1 Screw Real Thick Card Screwdowns (x1)
Soft Sleeves Ultra Pro Brand (x5)
BCW Team Bags (x1)

Last edited:
Is this site still around? I see it up but dont want to order and give my credit info if nothings going to happen........ ?

yes matt we are still around, we accept paypal, cash checks or money orders, no credit cards
let us know if you have any other questions
colin

hi colin
i need a pack of 100 pt ultra pro top loaders. send me the total and your address and i will send u a money order.
pete