new to the bench

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

halfpint33

Bench Warmer
Hello.My name is Gary and live Columbus,Ks.I have just got back into collecting after being out of it for 20+ years.Hope to learn lots here and meet new people.

Welcome back to the hobby, you'll be suprised how much it has changed over the last 20 years.

Welcome back to the hobby, you'll be suprised how much it has changed over the last 20 years.

Robert I am really surprised how much it has changed in 20 years.When I sold all my cards back in the mid 90s there were so many choices as to what cards to buy it was unreal.Now from what I have heard Topps is it in the baseball side.My brother in law gave me 1500+ 1990 Topps baseball cards Sunday afternoon and that has resparked the fire.Went thru the all the cards sunday and only need 52 to complete the set.My main interest for now is getting 2 complete sets of Upper Decks for each year they were made which I believe was 1989-2010.

Anyhow enough rambling.Time to look around the site.And thanks for all the welcomes.

Thanks for all the welcomes.Upped my collection by roughly 16,000 cards Thursday.Bought several boxes of 90,91,92 Upper Deck cards off a friend.So far have 4 complete sets of 91s,1 set of '90s,& 1 of '92.Still sorting tho.Gonna have sevral thousand extra cards when done sorting :)