new to the forum

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks everybody I'm looking for all Demarcus ware cards if anyone has any and any cowboys fans check out my thread cowboy fans take my pc. Trading in that for cowboys/ware

Thanks everyone. I'm on a few other site gonna have to get use to this one only one that refuses to transfer my previous feedback.

so far looking like i wont be coming back to the bench to many problems and the mods dont listen

being that 4 of my threads are deleted im thinking i will be saying yippe kiya to this site. ill make a decision tonight but seriously the mods need to hop off.

so far looking like i wont be coming back to the bench to many problems and the mods dont listen

being that 4 of my threads are deleted im thinking i will be saying yippe kiya to this site. ill make a decision tonight but seriously the mods need to hop off.

Mods won't listen???? Are you serious, You have been told by countless members YOU CAN NOT SELL until you reach the 20 trade mark. It is what you agreed to when you initially signed up. I can tell by reading your post that you are not a mature trader and I love the quote "it only hurt's this site if im not on it".

Status
Not open for further replies.