New to the site, looking to trade!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

warrengd0g

Bench Warmer
Hello everyone....I am new to this site, but have traded for many years on Beckett.com.

I mainly collect Brock Osweiler, Trent Richardson, and Peyton Manning.

If you have any of these players, please let me know! Also, please let me know who you collect and I'm sure we can figure something out!

I have the Topps 2012 Jumbo Rookie Relics card Brown Jersey , I am looking for A Rodgers or B Favre
Ed

I also have a 30+ card lot of P Manning for trade

Welcome, glad to see another football collector join the group.
I have a Brock Osweiler 2012 Absolute Memoribilia NFL Rookie Jersey Collection card available with an orange swatch. I also have dozens of Peyton Manning cards available.

CMB I have some Manning and some Richardson rookie cards, some I don't have scanned

Welcome, glad to see another football collector join the group.
I have a Brock Osweiler 2012 Absolute Memoribilia NFL Rookie Jersey Collection card available with an orange swatch. I also have dozens of Peyton Manning cards available.

Don't have much in terms of packers.....a charles woodson numbered, raji chrome RC refractor....that's what i remember off the top of my head, but may have a little more....would have to check though.....If Manning, looking for GU or rookie cards...thanks!

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online