Nhl

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

O'sRavensDevils

Prospect
So this year i wrote to just about every Devils player sending cards and requesting autographs throughout the season. I never received anything back untill this weekend, every card sent back unsigned and the team sent me several fan packs.

I did write to former Devils as well and had some really nice returns (Gomez, Rafalski, etc.).

Is there some kind of agreement with card companies preventing players from signing cards on their current teams, or do some teams just not let their players sign fanmail?

Players are much better signers IP than they are TTM from what I have noticed...I haven't had success with many active NHL players, but some teams have open practices that you can attend and graph after/before.

There are several teams that don't forward mail to players, the Devils are one along with the Rangers and Flyers...

plenty of requests get returned from the Skate Zone (Flyers)

Correct - don't send to arena for the Flyers. The Avalanche from what I've seen are hit-n-miss, guessing teams don't want to be "bothered" with mail. Let me know if you want any alternate addresses i.e. practice rinks...

Correct - don't send to arena for the Flyers. The Avalanche from what I've seen are hit-n-miss, guessing teams don't want to be "bothered" with mail. Let me know if you want any alternate addresses i.e. practice rinks...

does the practice rink for the devils accept fan mail? if yes i would love the address.