no luck with big mac!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dconey

Prospect
saw two different guys on scn post that they had 4-7 and 5-7 successes
this spring,i quess i should have sent like 10 times,but i can't do that because it decreases my fellow collectors odds of a success!maybe i can purchase 1 from these guys on ebay since i did not get a return,and am certain these guys will be selling!

I'm at 0/1 myself. I see plenty of success from mid mid March and mine was sent in late Feb., for now I'm just assuming it's not coming back. After I dig up another 1990 Leaf of him I'll be resending, hopefully he signs during the season too.

Do not feel bad......
I also did not get mines back and I think I lost it :( it should had been back already. I also saw that and also thought about sending a few more.

Don't feel too bad, I didn't get mine back either. It was pretty frustrating seeing guys bragging about getting several back from him. I sent mine in February, and it's probably is at the bottom of a very large pile thanks to those that were greedy.