Old Retired Player Address Request Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone verify this address for Todd Christensen?
991 Sunburst Ln., Alpine, UT

There is a success on here from 05 using that address and I remember seeing some successes elsewhere from a Utah address, but didn't write the address down then.

One for today :) (this feels weird being on the other end... asking for addresses instead of giving them!)

Pirates Pitcher Tim Jones, from 1977 Pirates. Be aware that was a Tim Jones that was a Cardinal in the 80's/90's. I want the Pitcher. Thanks
Obed

Well, if it's Timothy B. Jones (which I think it is), I've got nothing on SCN. Just a sheer tidbit...the other Tim Jones doesn't sign well at all...but the address for the former IF'er is in Maumelle, Arkansas. (Just so no one else gets confused)

Can anyone tell me Mark Teixeira's home address?

Your BEST bet is getting him c/o Texas spring training next year. If you send to him c/o Rangers, you're probably going to end up getting a pre-print (as most Rangers send)...and the chances of finding a home address for Teixeira is slim to none. Sorry I can't help ya.

Washington Redskins: (lesser known)

Bryant Salter - S.
Dennis Johnson - DE.
Jean Fugett - TE.

Thanks,

Ron

Salter--Harvey 07
Johnson--Harvey 07
Fugett
4801 Westparkway
Baltimore, MD 21229
(Yes, I'm guessing that is correct all one word. I checked it on Google maps and it took me to a location, SO...)

Doesn't look like he signs TTM. Looks like he uses your SASE and sends your cards back unsigned.

Thanks, wasn't sure if he signed TTM or not.

How about these former BlackHawks:
Jim Pappin
Pit Martin
Stan Mikita (I wouldn't think so but I figured that I would ask, sometimes ya never know)

Again, Thanks in advance.

Tom

One for today :) (this feels weird being on the other end... asking for addresses instead of giving them!)

Pirates Pitcher Tim Jones, from 1977 Pirates. Be aware that was a Tim Jones that was a Cardinal in the 80's/90's. I want the Pitcher. Thanks
Obed

Here ya go Obed, good luck.

6204 Green Eyes Way Orangevale, CA 95662

Thanks, wasn't sure if he signed TTM or not.

How about these former BlackHawks:
Jim Pappin
Pit Martin
Stan Mikita (I wouldn't think so but I figured that I would ask, sometimes ya never know)

Again, Thanks in advance.

Tom

Jim Pappin
48947 Greasewood Ln,
Palm Desert, CA 92260-6836

Pit Martin
No requests at all. :(

Stan Mikita
c/o AHHA (Charity for hearing impared hockey players)
Somewhere between a $10 and $20 fee, though...successes range from $7.50 donation to $20.

Status
Not open for further replies.