Old Retired Player Address Request Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Franklin Stubbs
PO Box 325
Goshen, KY 40026-0325

Gerald Perry
C/O Chicago Cubs
Wrigley Field
1060 West Addison Street
Chicago, IL 60613-4397
(I've tried several times at this address with no luck)

Mitch Webster
4935 Quail Creek Drive
Great Bend, KS 67530-6839

He's Park Ranger for the Lee County Park and Recreation Department in Florida.
hood_d.jpg

His address: 20753 Charing Cross Circle, Estero, Florida 33928. I had a success with this address in August 06. Took 108 days.
I have an extra 1983 Fleer to trade if anyone is interested. Autograph looks mostly like this: http://www.morthas.com/item_details.asp?ItemID=405&SubCatID=84

Mort,

Thank you so much for this! I need him for my 1976 set!

Happy Collecting!
Jim

Mort,

Thank you so much for this! I need him for my 1976 set!

Happy Collecting!
Jim
He was one of the tougher ones for me to find. I actually got in touch someone who went to the same HS: Southside High School in Florence, SC. This guy was in the same graduating class as Hood's younger sister.

Sometimes it's not fun to simply ask for an address and have it pop up here on a message board. Internet sleuthing can be addictive!

Mort:

How long did it take you to get those 83 Fleer autos? All TTM?

Dave
Hi Dave, I would say about 90% are TTM. A few are IP (Jerry Remy, Juan Beniquez, Dave LaRoche, Oscar Gamble, Bobby Ojeda, Ozzie Smith, Steve Garvey come to mind). Some I bought on eBay because they are either really tough or deceased. It's been a fun project that I've been working on since Feb '06. I haven't sent many TTM requests out for the set in the past 4 - 6 months, but I hope to start it up again soon.

Cleveland Indians:

Joe Charboneau - OUT.
Dave Rosello - 2ND.
Gary Alexander - C.

Thanks,

Ron

Charboneau - Don't have a home address that works; however, usually when he's coaching some team during the season, he signs there. :confused:

Dave Rosello
160 Calle La Paz Bo Paris
Mayaquez, PR 00680-5441
(Yes, and will only take one stamp)

Gary Alexander
5420 Senford Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90056

Status
Not open for further replies.