Old Retired Player Address Request Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know he was already mentioned but is there a home address for Tino Martinez? I know I can try to ESPN studios but would prefer a home address if there is one. PLMK, thanks very much.

Anything for Harold Baines? Also, I have an address for Bobby Doerr, but wanted to know if there has been any successes with him lately. LMK, thanks.

Three for today:
Brad Havens
Ray Hayward
Neal Heaton

Thanks again,
Robert

Havens: No successes on SCN. A recent attempt at the following:

1031 Vester St.
Ferndale MI 48220

Ray Hayward - 96% success rate on SCN
5113 Deerhurst Dr.
Norman, OK 73072

Heaton: No successes on SCN. Recent attempt at the following:

3 Nursery Ct
E. Patchogue, NY 11772

Anything for these guys?

-Ron Guidry (I searched the thread and c/o Yankees came up but he is longer wither the club)

-Ken Williams, White Sox (I found some cards from his playing career. I guess this is the GM Ken Williams?)

-Larry Bowa, TTM link above says c/o Yankees and c/o Dodgers. Any off-season address?

Thanks again for the help!
-Kenny

Ken Williams
13260 E. Summit Dr.
Scottsdale, AZ. 85259

or C/O of the White Sox

Larry Bowa
129 Upper Gulph Road
Radnor, PA 19087

Not sure on Guidry... Bowa has been great at that address

Anything for these guys?

-Ron Guidry (I searched the thread and c/o Yankees came up but he is longer wither the club)

-Ken Williams, White Sox (I found some cards from his playing career. I guess this is the GM Ken Williams?)

-Larry Bowa, TTM link above says c/o Yankees and c/o Dodgers. Any off-season address?

Thanks again for the help!
-Kenny

I had success with Ken Williams during the season through the White Sox. It took only 1 week...You might want to wait until then.

Anything for Bruce Von Hoff?

Yes, I hear he's been lurking in the Translyvania countryside looking for some guy named Dracula...

Oh, wait, that's Bruce VAN HELSING.

Sorry about that.

Try:

Bruce Von Hoff
423 River Hills Drive
Temple Terrace, FL 33617

I had success with Ken Williams during the season through the White Sox. It took only 1 week...You might want to wait until then.

You might even want to try during the winter, c/o White Sox. After all, the GM's busiest time is during the off season building the team for the new year.

Status
Not open for further replies.