Old Retired Player Address Request Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything on these ex-Indians?
Enrique Wilson
Jeromy Burnitz

Also, he was asked for a while back but no address was posted.
Tom Candiotti.

Thanks in advance!
Christian

Enrique Wilson
Nothing

Jeromy Burnitz
You have as much chance of getting Burnitz TTM as you do Babe Ruth, Lou Gehrig, or the Elephant Man. I don't believe Burnitz has ever done TTM. He said he wouldn't answer it when he was playing because the ballpark was his office, and he was there to work. Pretty much gives you his idea of TTM. The only time he would sign was when he was entering or leaving the ballpark IP.

Tom Candiotti
1775 Sharon Drive
Concord, CA 94519

I believe he has since moved, but I could be mistaken. Regardless, I sent to him three years ago at this address, and am still waiting.

Sorry, I didn't see this one earlier, Robert. Don't know how I missed it. Matt Nokes doesn't appear to sign TTM. Anthing sent to his address seems to disappear into a black hole. Nothing current for Nunez. Nothing current for Ojeda, either, but I can tell you he's currently living in Rumson, NJ.
Ojeda is (was?) the pitching coach for the Worcester Tornadoes of the CanAm League.

Anything for one-year wonder Juan Guerrero of the Astros? Nothing on SCN.

Despite the fact you are boycotting me, I'll give it to you any way, Billy::)

Juan Guerrero
Las Palmas 22
Parte Atras Bo. ****** Haina
Dominican Republic

However, TTMs to the DR often find themselves in the same mysterious black hole Jimmy Hoffa stepped in, and are bever seen again.

I sent to Ojeda right before the start of last season and never heard back; I'll try again after their season begins.

I also tried him there when he got the pitching coach gig, but am still waiting...and waiting...and waiting....

Enrique Wilson
Nothing

Jeromy Burnitz
You have as much chance of getting Burnitz TTM as you do Babe Ruth, Lou Gehrig, or the Elephant Man. I don't believe Burnitz has ever done TTM. He said he wouldn't answer it when he was playing because the ballpark was his office, and he was there to work. Pretty much gives you his idea of TTM. The only time he would sign was when he was entering or leaving the ballpark IP.

Tom Candiotti
1775 Sharon Drive
Concord, CA 94519

I believe he has since moved, but I could be mistaken. Regardless, I sent to him three years ago at this address, and am still waiting.

As much as getting shut out on these 3 pretty much, I like the way Burnitz explained the ballpark as his office and that he's there to work! I highly respect that! Thanks for the help yet again, Jim! You're a great help!
Christian

Despite the fact you are boycotting me, I'll give it to you any way, Billy::)

Juan Guerrero
Las Palmas 22
Parte Atras Bo. ****** Haina
Dominican Republic

However, TTMs to the DR often find themselves in the same mysterious black hole Jimmy Hoffa stepped in, and are bever seen again.

I'm only boycotting you in theory :D :D :D

I'm only boycotting you in theory :D :D :D

What the heck does that mean? That sounds like John Kerry saying he voted for the war in Iraq before he voted against it. WHAT????

You realize, of course, I'm just giving you are hard time.

It means that I want to boycott you but your returns are too awesome for me to actually boycott. So it is an understood protest :D :D :D :D

And comparing me to Kerry can get me shot in this state.

It means that I want to boycott you but your returns are too awesome for me to actually boycott. So it is an understood protest :D :D :D :D

And comparing me to Kerry can get me shot in this state.

I wouldn't say "shot." Pummeled with bricks and rocks, maybe, but not shot.

Tom Candiotti
1775 Sharon Drive
Concord, CA 94519

I sent to him c/o Diamondbacks last year, but never received anything. I guess he doesn't sign TTM.

Anyone have another address for Ed Barnowski? I got a RTS from this address today:
7843 Donegal Cove, Eden Prarie, MN 55347

Thanks!

Just to let everyone know. I received my 2009 Harvey Meiselman Baseball Address List today. I will be glad to help anyone out with baseball player addresses. Please just continue to follow the rules on post #1.

Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.