Old Retired Player Address Request Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi - I noticed on SCN that Harvey 07 has Terry Felton's current address. I have an RTS for him as 2613 TOULON DR, BATON ROUGE, LA 70816. Might someone post his new address? Thanks! mort-

Hi - I noticed on SCN that Harvey 07 has Terry Felton's current address. I have an RTS for him as 2613 TOULON DR, BATON ROUGE, LA 70816. Might someone post his new address? Thanks! mort-

Wish I had it but I do not.

Funny thing is in the pic the guy put he has a 1983 Fleer card sgined :).

Ben

question for the wise man

Oh wise Caribbean kid, I hope you can channel youtr knowledge into this dilemma for me...

Darrin Fletcher, he's an anouncer for the Toronto Blue Jays (notice a theme to my requests!!) Do you have any information on his signing habits? Should I send c/o the Jays or c/o Rogers Sportsnet, I've looked everywhere and found nothing... thanks a lot!

Oh wise Caribbean kid, I hope you can channel youtr knowledge into this dilemma for me...

Darrin Fletcher, he's an anouncer for the Toronto Blue Jays (notice a theme to my requests!!) Do you have any information on his signing habits? Should I send c/o the Jays or c/o Rogers Sportsnet, I've looked everywhere and found nothing... thanks a lot!

He doesn't sign much. He is 7 for 23 in succesess and 4 were in 2001. His last success was 4/15/04. After that their have been 9 attempts with no success. If you want to try I would go in route of the Blue Jays.

Hope This Helps!

Ben

I believe Fletcher has a certified auto out there that can be picked up cheaply I would guess... another route :)

hey,

do u have address of the new 06 Draft pics???

like Evan Longoria, Clayton Kershaw, Chris Marrero, Coltin Williems, and Tyler Colvin???

plmk if u have any 06 BCDP prospects!!

also if u have any other prospects like : Gordon, Maybin, Hughes, and if u have Carlos Carasco!!!

hey,

do u have address of the new 06 Draft pics???

like Evan Longoria, Clayton Kershaw, Chris Marrero, Coltin Williems, and Tyler Colvin???

plmk if u have any 06 BCDP prospects!!

also if u have any other prospects like : Gordon, Maybin, Hughes, and if u have Carlos Carasco!!!

3 at a time please! Also, wait til the season starts for current players and try them there. Finding home address for prospects is not easy... try googlign them, yahoo people search, etc.

3 at a time please! Also, wait til the season starts for current players and try them there. Finding home address for prospects is not easy... try googlign them, yahoo people search, etc.

ya. thats is what i have been doning...

got billy rowell and kyle drabek and ect..

but havent found Longoria, Snider, Parmelee, Maybin, Marrero, and williems yet..!

lmk if u have these 3 addresses:

Mike Schmidt
Steve Carlton
Chase Utley- have home?

thanks matt

Larry Walker charged $25 through the Rockies addie. ALl the big names did that. The $25 went to the Rockies Youth Chairity I believe (or some kind of charity). I believe Clint Hurdle did that also, along with Helton.

Any ***** league player Addy's

Im collecting ***** league players autographs so if anyone has an addy.
Thanks!

:)

Any ***** league players Addy's

Im collecting ***** league players autographs so if anyone has an addy.
Thanks!

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.