Old Retired Player Address Request Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks very much for the info. You guys are extremely dedicated to this thread and that's super cool. I went through the entire thread and all the websites mentioned within it and sent out a monster amount of requests out this weekend. I will be sure to post all of my successes in the master list for the members here thanks.

What does this mean? "Signs c/o Harvey"

Thanks very much for the info. You guys are extremely dedicated to this thread and that's super cool. I went through the entire thread and all the websites mentioned within it and sent out a monster amount of requests out this weekend. I will be sure to post all of my successes in the master list for the members here thanks.

It just means that they used the address in this book.
http://www.sportsaddresslists.com/
This is what I use for 90% of my baseball requests.

Your Welcome. How long did it take you to go through all the pages?

Ben

Most of Saturday and part of Sunday. I was writing down addresses along the way and searching through my cards to see if I could find cards to match the addresses listed.

A couple more requests if you don't mind:
Football:
John Brodie
Charles Haley
Delvin Williams

Most of Saturday and part of Sunday. I was writing down addresses along the way and searching through my cards to see if I could find cards to match the addresses listed.

A couple more requests if you don't mind:
Football:
John Brodie
Charles Haley
Delvin Williams

J.B:Nothing
C.H:Nothing,used to be a good signer though Lions
D.W:Nothing

Sorry,
Ben

J.B:Nothing
C.H:Nothing,used to be a good signer though Lions
D.W:Nothing

Sorry,
Ben

Are we talking about the same Charles Haley? He only ever played for the 49ers and the Cowboys? Was he a d-line coach for them or would it even say?

Just answered my own question on Wikipedia:
"Finally out of playing football for good, Haley turned to assistant coaching, and was a defensive assistant for the Detroit Lions.

Are we talking about the same Charles Haley? He only ever played for the 49ers and the Cowboys? Was he a d-line coach for them or would it even say?

Just answered my own question on Wikipedia:
"Finally out of playing football for good, Haley turned to assistant coaching, and was a defensive assistant for the Detroit Lions.

Yep he was a coach as you found out. I luckily got him a couple times when he briefly signed. Nice auto to have in a collection.

Lenny Randle - Seattle Mariners
"Downtown" Fred BrownSeattle Sonics
Marvin Webster Seattle Sonics

Thanks in advance.

Lenny Randle
3332 Grand Avenue #116
Chino Hills, CA 91710

I wonder if he's still doing stand up comedy? He was trying that after his baseball career, as I recall.

Happy Collecting!
Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.