Old Retired Player Address Request Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually made a post in this section regarding these two,
i could use any help whatsoever! Thank you to anyone in advance ;)

Jesse Palmer, Ike Hilliard,

I actually made a post in this section regarding these two,
i could use any help whatsoever! Thank you to anyone in advance ;)

Jesse Palmer, Ike Hilliard,

Palmer signs c/o home if you know someone with Harveys list. There is no addie listed on SCN. Ike also signs c/o harveys list, but hasnt had any success in the past year.

I know they were both listed, just haven't purchased
the new list yet: I last purchased a football list in 2003 or 2004 i think.
If there is anyone with the list for 2006 or 2005 plmk.

bill doran
darryl strawberry
doc gooden

i think u for all that ur doing..

PLEASE NOTE EVERYONE:

im working on a suprise for mr obed to thank him for his ttm addy work lookup..if ud like to help me for his suprise thingy, please lmk!

thnx mr obed!!

Kevin-Alan

I heard that Casey Kotchman signs from his home address, does anyone know it?

Thanks in advance,
William

Nothing for Kotchman. Rather hard to locate home addies for current players unless you have a recent Harvey book or something.

bill doran
darryl strawberry
doc gooden

i think u for all that ur doing..

PLEASE NOTE EVERYONE:

im working on a suprise for mr obed to thank him for his ttm addy work lookup..if ud like to help me for his suprise thingy, please lmk!

thnx mr obed!!

Kevin-Alan

A surprise! :) I love surprises, lol. I think thats why I love TTM collecting. Every mail day seems to be a surprise :)

Anyways, you seem to have chose 3 toughies...
bill doran:
11320 grandstone ln. cincinnati, oh 45249 (This address has success in 2004, nothing since)
1 Royal Way Kansas City, MO. 64141: Someone recently sent to this address (9/1/06), no return yet.
Out of 29 TTM tries on SCN, there were 12 success... most coming in 2004.

darryl strawberry: BAD Signer
doc gooden: BAD Signer

I ended up buying a couple certified autos of Straw and Doc... fairly cheap to get too... $5 or so a piece.

;)

just depends on the suprise of many many people are willing to chip in ;)

oh wow, i figured since most of the guys are in jail that theyd love to sign stuff for people.

lol guess not.

is mr doran still coaching? if so he might be better going thru that. i just dont know on how to find out who is coaching where ect.

ty ;)

Kevin-Alan

A surprise! :) I love surprises, lol. I think thats why I love TTM collecting. Every mail day seems to be a surprise :)

Anyways, you seem to have chose 3 toughies...
bill doran:
11320 grandstone ln. cincinnati, oh 45249 (This address has success in 2004, nothing since)
1 Royal Way Kansas City, MO. 64141: Someone recently sent to this address (9/1/06), no return yet.
Out of 29 TTM tries on SCN, there were 12 success... most coming in 2004.

darryl strawberry: BAD Signer
doc gooden: BAD Signer

I ended up buying a couple certified autos of Straw and Doc... fairly cheap to get too... $5 or so a piece.

Any help on these:
bo jackson
joe namath
jeremiah castille

Thanks in advance

Bo: P.O. Box 453 / Mobile, AL 36601 (Sends Pre Print)
Joe: 7 Bay Harbor Road / Tequesta, FL 33469-2003 (Refuses most mail)
Jeremiah: Signs c/o home, but no addie on SCN

Yeah, I am 0 for 2 with both New York Cokers, err Mets. While they had trouble with the law though, I can not argue that they were great players, hence why I actually bought them for my PC :)

As for Doran, not sure if he coaches. I, too, am not a pro at finding out that. What I generally do though is google it, like I would put this:
bill doran coach 2007

Just the thing I do when trying to find obscure players who might not be good signers c/o home, who sometimes sign c/o team :)

;)

oh wow, i figured since most of the guys are in jail that theyd love to sign stuff for people.

lol guess not.

is mr doran still coaching? if so he might be better going thru that. i just dont know on how to find out who is coaching where ect.

ty ;)

Kevin-Alan

;)

lol guess not.

ty ;)

Kevin-Alan

Oh, and BTW, I was looking for my Tremie cards to send out, and I couldn't find them, so I MUST have sent them out. I did not add it to my DB though but I sent it a week or so (I would guess) before Christmas since I sent out 100+ requests that week. The address I used was the one found on yahoo:

Chris Tremie
484 Marion Ln.
New Waverly, TX 77358

Remind me in a week or so about any news with it. Hopefully I get it then. He was a fast signer last time I sent to him at te PO Box.
Obed

Oh, and BTW, I was looking for my Tremie cards to send out, and I couldn't find them, so I MUST have sent them out. I did not add it to my DB though but I sent it a week or so (I would guess) before Christmas since I sent out 100+ requests that week. The address I used was the one found on yahoo:

Chris Tremie
484 Marion Ln.
New Waverly, TX 77358

Remind me in a week or so about any news with it. Hopefully I get it then. He was a fast signer last time I sent to him at te PO Box.
Obed

chris tremie 48 Marion Lane
New Waverly, TX 77358

plmk one of us has the wrong #s lol

mr obed, if need be, i have 83+ of his cards left if they got lost lol.

i guess since its a new day. i can try 3 other guys lol.

hmmm

leon spinks ( i hope it is spelled correctly) (boxer)
lucious williams
charles wells

Status
Not open for further replies.