Old Retired Player Address Request Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can confirm that address for Drew Hill, I got one from him about 4 months ago.

My 3 Noles for today
Howard Dinkins LB Falcons early 90s
Randy Coffield LB Seahawks mid 70s
Bill Moreman RB Giants late 60s

HD:None listed
RC:7110 Lake Basin Rd, Tallahassee, FL 32312
BM:None listed

Hi,

I got an RTS yesterday from Andy Van Slyke. The addy I had was pretty old from the search I did. Do you have a current addy for him?

Thanks,

Hey, anything for these guys?
Paul Giel
Tom Johnson
Mike Poepping

Thanks for the help! Chris

Ben might have something different for these, but this is what I found:

Tom Johnson
2200 Midland Grove #109
St. Paul, MN 55113

Paul Giel passed in 2002

Nothing on Poepping

Hope the addy on Johnson helps you.

Jim

Hi,

I got an RTS yesterday from Andy Van Slyke. The addy I had was pretty old from the search I did. Do you have a current addy for him?

Thanks,

You could try Van Slyke c/o the Tigers. He's coaching again for them this season. FYI, he's never been good at TTM in the past, so best of luck!

Jim

Hi Aaron- If you ever have any questions feel free to ask me or anyone on this thread.
H.B:Hasn't signed since 2003 :(
K.M:Nothing
R.M:15525 NE Caples Rd. Brush Prairie, WA 98606 Send a 5 dollar donation

Ben

Ben -

Thanks for the info. I'm just wondering about the donation part. What charity is it? Is it better to just send cash or do I write out a check? Do I acknowledge the charity in the letter? I'm new at this so forgive me if this has all been answered somewhere else. Thanks for your time.

Aaron

Great, thanks for the help! (Guess I'll have to find a different way to get a Giel:( )
Ben might have something different for these, but this is what I found:

Tom Johnson
2200 Midland Grove #109
St. Paul, MN 55113

Paul Giel passed in 2002

Nothing on Poepping

Hope the addy on Johnson helps you.

Jim

Thanks Ben. I found your other response for him seconds after posting my message. You responded by the time I could delete my post. Look at me, not even following my own advice on searching first.
smack.gif

I wrote a long letter to Griff Sr a couple years ago with no response... I wrote on behalf of my father, since my father played youth league baseball with him in Donora, PA. I was hoping he would recognize my name since it is the same as his, but nada. Oh well. I ended up just buying a certified auto of his for a few bucks :)

Hey guys, great forum. Can anyone help me out with these NHL guys?

Pavel Bure
Doug Weight
Martin Brodeur

Supposidly all sign. Thanks.

Pavel Bure: Doesn't have home addie listed. Seemed to sign c/o team in the past.
Doug Weight: No address, doesn't look like he is a good signer. 3 success in the past 4 years on SCN.
Martin Brodeur: Again, No address, doesn't look like he is a good signer. Only one success, period, on SCN and that was in 2000.

HD:None listed
RC:7110 Lake Basin Rd, Tallahassee, FL 32312
BM:None listed
Thanks! There seem to be more guys than I expected with addys available, very encouraging!

3 for today
Reggie Johnson TE Broncos early 90s
Chris Cowart LB Chargers mid 90s
Pat Tomberlin G Colts late 80s early 90s

Status
Not open for further replies.