Old Retired Player Address Request Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manahan try here:
5936 E. Phelps Rd. / Scottsdale, AZ 85254

Just had a success in January there.

Prieto signs c/o home, but no addie listed. Only successful addie listed is this one, but that was in 2002:
4050 SW 139TH AVE MIAMI,FL 33175

Ron Wright is a toughie to get. I broke down and just bought his 97 Bowman certified auto for a few bucks... one of his only certified autos and he is pictured as a bucco.

You might find this interesting...Ron Wright, I just found out, was studying to be a pharmacist. I found an article on the NY Times about Wright...http://www.nytimes.com/2007/04/15/sports/baseball/15wright.html?ex=1178337600&en=acc430b564639ef5&ei=5070 According to the article (published on the 15th of April) Wright now lives in Pocatello, Idaho. Upon doing research...there's only one Ron Wright in Pocatello:

Ron Wright
2950 Goldfield Dr
Pocatello, ID

I'm giving this a try tomorrow. This was courtesy of the Baseball Reference Bullpen. :D

Does anyone have anything for former Houston Astro, Cesar Cedeno? Thank you for all of you help!

Jim

Does anyone have anything for former Houston Astro, Cesar Cedeno? Thank you for all of you help!

Jim
I've been looking for him myself lately for the 1983 Fleer Project. I just came across this address: 9919 SAGEDOWNE LN, HOUSTON, TX 77089, but haven't tried it. I will be doing so soon, though.

Cesar Cedeno is a known bad signer. On SCN, he is 0 fer every try. The 9919 addie is the one listed with no successes.

Cesar Cedeno is a known bad signer. On SCN, he is 0 fer every try. The 9919 addie is the one listed with no successes.

Thanks for the heads up, Ragtop! He was a tough signer when he was playing, too. I was curious if his signing habits had changed.

By the way, I'm also looking for Bobby Hull? Thank you for all of the help!

Jim

Thanks for the heads up, Ragtop! He was a tough signer when he was playing, too. I was curious if his signing habits had changed.

By the way, I'm also looking for Bobby Hull? Thank you for all of the help!

Jim

There's been RTS stating that he does not accept fan mail. Not the best of signers.

If you have them, I would like the home addresses for these players: Chipper Jones, Allen Iverson, and Joseph Addai.

Thanks for doing this,
Zane

Hey Ragtop!

Back to trading. I will start to contribute to this thread again but anyone else who wants to may also do so.

Ben

Anything on:

Mike Lincoln
Keith Osik (I know he was coaching at Farmingdale, but I tried about a year ago and never heard anything. Just curious to see if any home addy's pop up)
Luis Sojo (I thought he was coaching somewhere, but I guess not)

Hey Ragtop!

Back to trading. I will start to contribute to this thread again but anyone else who wants to may also do so.

Ben

OK good! My summer is going to be crazy busy, so I may not get much time to reply to all the threads. I will help out when I can though :)

Anything on:

Mike Lincoln
Keith Osik (I know he was coaching at Farmingdale, but I tried about a year ago and never heard anything. Just curious to see if any home addy's pop up)
Luis Sojo (I thought he was coaching somewhere, but I guess not)

Alix,
These are some tougher Pirates for some reason... not the biggest of names in baseball, but tough signers for some reason. Anyways...
Mike Lincoln is a great signer however, but no addie listed. He is signing c/o Harvey.

Osik, there are no success c/o Farmingdale :(

Sojo, nada. Someone tried him at Yankees ST... so maybe he is a coach there? Or their minors?

Im really looking for phil hughes's home address. does anyone know it if so i would like to know. I would also like to know stephen drew if so. Were have you sent to get David Wright. And I also think for Hughes u have to pay $10.

Alex

Im really looking for phil hughes's home address. does anyone know it if so i would like to know. I would also like to know stephen drew if so. Were have you sent to get David Wright. And I also think for Hughes u have to pay $10.

Alex

Current players home addresses are not easy to come by. Even if I have them, I generally do not share them as if they dont sign c/o team. they do not sign c/o home.... so try their teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.