Old Retired Player Address Request Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi - Might I please request:
Ron Davis (Twins 1982)
Buck Rodgers
Earl Weaver (I believe he charges...?)
Have a safe and enjoyable 4th!!
mort-

Hi - Might I please request:
Ron Davis (Twins 1982)
Buck Rodgers
Earl Weaver (I believe he charges...?)
Have a safe and enjoyable 4th!!
mort-

R.D:Nothing
B.R:Nothing
E.W:501 Cypress Pointe Drive West Pembroke Pines, FL 33027, $20 fee

Same to you.

Ben

I am wondering if anyone has anything for Greg Luzinski? I read in SI that he spends most of his time at his BBQ place, but it didn't list an addy. Anything in any of the databases?

Thanks,

I am wondering if anyone has anything for Greg Luzinski? I read in SI that he spends most of his time at his BBQ place, but it didn't list an addy. Anything in any of the databases?
I had a success with Bull last year (35 days): c/o Bull's BBQ Box 7575 Philadelphia, PA 19101

As for Rony, I bet he's back in his native country of Greece.

Thanks Ben and Mort, that's what I was looking for. I requested Boog to add a BBQ menu with my request and I want to do the same with Bull. I love BBQ almost as much as baseball. Maybe once I get back to work I'll take a trip to Camden Yard for some of Boog's brisket, with a pit stop in Phily to check out Bull's place. They may even be playing when I go so I may just catch a game or two as well. LOL.

Thanks guys!

Thanks Ben and Mort, that's what I was looking for. I requested Boog to add a BBQ menu with my request and I want to do the same with Bull. I love BBQ almost as much as baseball. Maybe once I get back to work I'll take a trip to Camden Yard for some of Boog's brisket, with a pit stop in Phily to check out Bull's place. They may even be playing when I go so I may just catch a game or two as well. LOL.

Thanks guys!

Manny Sanguillen also has a Grill at PNC park, but does not sign TTM (only have seen 1-2 successes there). He signs ALL the time in person though as I have gotten him many times.

Manny Sanguillen also has a Grill at PNC park, but does not sign TTM (only have seen 1-2 successes there). He signs ALL the time in person though as I have gotten him many times.
Ditto with Jerry Remy and Luis Tiant at Fenway Park.

A few more former football players

Jack Youngblood
Pete Brock
Todd Christensen

Thanks, Tom

Jack Youngblood
4377 Steed Terr.
Winter Park, FL 32792

Pete Brock
signs c/o harvey... no addie listed

Todd Christensen
991 Sunburst Lane
Alpine, UT 84004

Jack Youngblood
4377 Steed Terr.
Winter Park, FL 32792

Pete Brock
signs c/o harvey... no addie listed

Todd Christensen
991 Sunburst Lane
Alpine, UT 84004

Thanks Ragtop! I forgot to send out your freebies..they will be out first thing Thursday morning (July 4th tomorrow). Have a great 4th!

Ben

Thanks Ragtop! I forgot to send out your freebies..they will be out first thing Thursday morning (July 4th tomorrow). Have a great 4th!

Ben

No problem... i like to contribute when I can... not too often though lately...

as far as the freebies, thanks again. I will probably get them when I get back from vacation now. I am getting married this Saturday, and am leaving for the honeymoon 1st thing Monday morning.

Thanks again, and hope you all have a fun, yet safe, 4th!
Obed

Status
Not open for further replies.