Old Retired Player Address Request Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robin Roberts Baseball
Lou Brock Baseball,Thanks

Robin Roberts
504 Terrace Hill Drive
Temple Terrace, FL 33617-3850

You're going to need a donation to B.A.T. of somewhere between 5 and 10 dollars.

Lou Brock
Lou Brock Products
Attn: Art Johnson
2025 Zumbehl Road #81
St. Charles, Mo. 63303

Requires a fee of $50.

Robin Roberts
504 Terrace Hill Drive
Temple Terrace, FL 33617-3850

You're going to need a donation to B.A.T. of somewhere between 5 and 10 dollars.

Lou Brock
Lou Brock Products
Attn: Art Johnson
2025 Zumbehl Road #81
St. Charles, Mo. 63303

Requires a fee of $50.

Thanks!!

How about these:
David Bell
Roger Cedeno
Steve Sparks

Thanks,
Casey

David Bell - the only request that hasn't been c/o a team (the latest) only gives c/o home. No Harvey, no anything. :(

Roger Cedeno - Most recent request was Baltimore ST...the only request not through a team was a Smalling Update. :( :(

Steve Sparks - Aaaah...Sparks. I've been looking for an address for Steve Sparks...only the address of the OTHER Steve Sparks that pitched in 2000. (Yep, believe it or not, there were two) I've had no luck finding that one; however, I do have one for you:

4019 Colony Oaks Dr
Sugar Land TX 77479

Phew! Almost struck out there...

David Bell - the only request that hasn't been c/o a team (the latest) only gives c/o home. No Harvey, no anything. :(

Roger Cedeno - Most recent request was Baltimore ST...the only request not through a team was a Smalling Update. :( :(

Steve Sparks - Aaaah...Sparks. I've been looking for an address for Steve Sparks...only the address of the OTHER Steve Sparks that pitched in 2000. (Yep, believe it or not, there were two) I've had no luck finding that one; however, I do have one for you:

4019 Colony Oaks Dr
Sugar Land TX 77479

Phew! Almost struck out there...

Thanks for the help. I figured the Bell and Cedeno might be hard since this is their first year out of baseball and it take a little while for an address to be established. When I searched for Sparks address before asking for it, I saw that there were two, but I figured you'd know which one I wanted.

Thanks again,
Casey

Thanks for the help. I figured the Bell and Cedeno might be hard since this is their first year out of baseball and it take a little while for an address to be established. When I searched for Sparks address before asking for it, I saw that there were two, but I figured you'd know which one I wanted.

Thanks again,
Casey

Casey,

Where did you do that search at...and was there a listing for the other sparks (the one I'm looking for)? I'm curious, as SCN really doesn't have anything helping me on my part.

I collect Twins autograph sets, and looking for these addresses:

Sean Bergman
Chad Allen
Ryan Mills (former P, first round draft pick)

Casey,

Where did you do that search at...and was there a listing for the other sparks (the one I'm looking for)? I'm curious, as SCN really doesn't have anything helping me on my part.

Ask you shall receive, as long as it's listed. I believe this is what you are looking for:

SS - 23378 Wilson Dr Loxley, AL 36551 - Pirates 2000

Let me know if this is it.

Thanks,

Ask you shall receive, as long as it's listed. I believe this is what you are looking for:

SS - 23378 Wilson Dr Loxley, AL 36551 - Pirates 2000

Let me know if this is it.

Thanks,

I'm thinking it is...it's the Pirates 2000 one! I'm gonna give it a go at the end of the month when I get my binders up here and get rearing to go in the offseason. (I'm trying that McKnight address as we speak...I sent it out about a week and a half ago. I'll let you know how that turns out)

Casey,

I just did a regular person search for "Steve Sparks", where I found that there were two of them. Nothing for the one you need though, sorry.

Thanks,
Casey

Status
Not open for further replies.