Old Retired Player Address Request Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Riddleberger
All that's listed is Westland, MI. $5 fee for 1-2 items, $10 for 3-4.

Colpaert
Harvey 06 has something, and that's all that's listed. :( (I need him too)

Carreon
You can try this; I'm not sure if this is what's in Harvey or not.
1034 Hutson Circle
Summit MS 39666

(Sorry that I don't bear good news tonight)

Denny Riddleberger
35785 Hunter Ave
Westland, MI 48185

Dick Colpaert
47412 Eldon Dr
Shelby Township, MI 48317

Carreon (Harvey 08 same as listed above)

Hope this helps,
Casey

Larry Barnes
Jeff Barry-2156 Duncan Dr, Medford, OR was addy posted in '06 so might wanna check with someone with harvey to make sure
Danny Bautista

Barnes and Bautista may very well be with a minor team as both were last year

Darling's available c/o the Mets; successes with him have been noted elsewhere in this forum.

Darling will be a hard one for me to get something in an Expos uniform autographed for my collection. He only pitched 17 innings for them.

Do any of you have addresses for the following ex-Expos Pitchers? Did a search on the site and did not find them, but I could of missed them or did something wrong,

Tim Burke
Bill Sampen
Joe Hesketh

Former Marlins

Chad Bentz
Ricky Bones
Toby Borland

Thanks, Brett

Bentz - Nothing

Bones - THis is a home address (in PR), but I do believe he is a coach this year in the Met's system.
2 Villa Rosa St. Apt A19
Guayama, PR 00654

Borland - Harvey 2008 has an address, but no successes since he was last in the Majors.

Bentz - Nothing

Bones - THis is a home address (in PR), but I do believe he is a coach this year in the Met's system.
2 Villa Rosa St. Apt A19
Guayama, PR 00654

Borland - Harvey 2008 has an address, but no successes since he was last in the Majors.

Thanks Moose.

Bones is coaching with the Binghamtom Mets. I will just send it there. Interesting thing I found while looking through the Mets coaching staff, Sandy Alomar Sr. is the Third Base Coach & Sandy Alomar Jr. is the Catching Instructor. Pretty cool to work with your dad.

Looks like I have to buy a Harvey:(

-Brett

Thanks Moose.

Bones is coaching with the Binghamtom Mets. I will just send it there. Interesting thing I found while looking through the Mets coaching staff, Sandy Alomar Sr. is the Third Base Coach & Sandy Alomar Jr. is the Catching Instructor. Pretty cool to work with your dad.

Looks like I have to buy a Harvey:(

-Brett

You're not the only one who may purchase a Harvey - I may do so next year also...

I Don't knowhow you do it

Looking for addresses for:

Dwight Gooden
Darryl Strawberry
Steve Atwater
Darren McFadden
Felix Jones

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.