Old Retired Player Address Request Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Three more Indians:

Ray Lamb - P.
Pedro Gonzalez - 2nd.
Mike Hargrove - 1st.

I know Hargrove was asked for a few years ago and the address given was Baltimore Orioles Stadium. He doesn't coach there anymore.

Thanks again.

Three more Indians:

Ray Lamb - P.:Nothing

Pedro Gonzalez - 2nd.-Nothing

Mike Hargrove - 1st.- 3925 Ramblewood Dr.
Richfield, OH 44286

I know Hargrove was asked for a few years ago and the address given was Baltimore Orioles Stadium. He doesn't coach there anymore.

Thanks again.
Maybe someone else can help help more, sorry :(

Here's an obscure one...Ruperto "Rupe" Toppin I used to right heim in Winter Haven FL, then he wrote me form Ocoe FL , and now from that Ocoe FL address mail is returned as forwarding period has passed. You got an addy for him?

Here's an obscure one...Ruperto "Rupe" Toppin I used to right heim in Winter Haven FL, then he wrote me form Ocoe FL , and now from that Ocoe FL address mail is returned as forwarding period has passed. You got an addy for him?

Nothing,
there is one request sent in feb using harvey 08, but no addie listed and no success yet.

Thanks for the info. I googled him before I asked and one of the sites that I went to did not note his passing.

No problem. He was a great HOF signer when he was a live, so his autos are plentiful out there. I started collecting TTM shortly after his passing, and had to resort to trading and buying some and I got them rather cheap from reputible sources. I think he has a few certified autos out there too that are reasonable.

Status
Not open for further replies.