Old Retired Player Address Request Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there by any chance some players in that database thtah ave e-mail address listed? Do you think you could list a couple (I have no preference on sport or player)

Any help is appreciated, thanks

Thanks for the link seawolf, but most of the guys in there are either coaches or have nothing to do with sports, I was wondering if there were any athletes, thanks for that link though

Thanks for the link seawolf, but most of the guys in there are either coaches or have nothing to do with sports, I was wondering if there were any athletes, thanks for that link though

Do a little reasearch yourself. Google is a wonderful tool. Find some official web sites of players and e-mail them. I've gotten several in the past that way.

Do a little reasearch yourself. Google is a wonderful tool. Find some official web sites of players and e-mail them. I've gotten several in the past that way.

Do you recall which ones it worked for? I did that about a year ago for 3 or 4 players and had no sucess...

Status
Not open for further replies.