Old Retired Player Address Request Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question. If i want to purchase a address book which one is the best? I see some people have just addresses and some people have addresses and success rates. Any help would be appreciated.

Ron

I have a question. If i want to purchase a address book which one is the best? I see some people have just addresses and some people have addresses and success rates. Any help would be appreciated.

Ron

I prefer Harvey's book cause if you get a RTS, you can emil him and he will send you an update. I think the address of his site is sportsaddresslists.com

Bernie Williams
thanks,
sam

The autos people are getting c/o his home are ghost signed. Sorry to inform you and anyone else. Ive seen people get autographs back in under a week during the seasons in the past when Bernie was playing... just not possible.

I prefer Harvey's book cause if you get a RTS, you can emil him and he will send you an update. I think the address of his site is sportsaddresslists.com

Do they give you success rates? I see you always know if they are good signers or not. Also, When do they come out during the year. Should I wait 6 months and get the 2009 one in January or is it later in the year?

Ron

Do they give you success rates? I see you always know if they are good signers or not. Also, When do they come out during the year. Should I wait 6 months and get the 2009 one in January or is it later in the year?

Ron

No books give success rates that I know of. SCN is the site that gives success rates, but not always has the addies. So the best combo is Harveys book (id wait til Jan 09 when it comes out) and subscribe to SCN. I personally have not goten a Harvey book in a couple years, but I am subscrbed to SCN and StarTiger

No books give success rates that I know of. SCN is the site that gives success rates, but not always has the addies. So the best combo is Harveys book (id wait til Jan 09 when it comes out) and subscribe to SCN. I personally have not goten a Harvey book in a couple years, but I am subscrbed to SCN and StarTiger

Does it cost anything to get on SCN and StarTiger?

Thanks for the help.

Does it cost anything to get on SCN and StarTiger?

Thanks for the help.

SCN is free to sign up, but you only see like a few days worth of successes, and the search feature is disabled. I think it costs $15 a year for it and you can even track your successes on the site too. As far as Star Tiger goes, I think it costs $5/month, or $45ish a year.

http://sportscollectors.net
http://www.startiger.com

Any info on Dave Adlesh? (former Astro/Cardinal)

Also, I have this address for Craig Smajstrla:

4606 HONEY CREEK CT
PEARLAND, TX 77584-1285

Can anyone confirm this?

Last edited:
A few more old Braves players, thanks a ton...

Claude Ryamond
Billy O'Dell
Wayne Causey

Claude Ryamond
3 Rue De La Citiere
Saint-Jean-Sur-Richelieu Quebec J2W 1B8
Canada
GOOD SIGNER, make sure you add Canada postage to your SASE, or include a $1 for return postage (that's what I did in the past)

Billy O'Dell
225 O'Dell Road
Newberry, SC 29108
Been a good signer, last success in 2007 though. Sometimes he does take a while to reply, so my guess he lets his mail pile up and signs a few times a year

Wayne Causey
2905 Paynter Dr
Rushton, LA 71270-5242
Good Signer

Any info on Dave Adlesh? (former Astro/Cardinal)

Also, I have this address for Craig Smajstrla:

4606 HONEY CREEK CT
PEARLAND, TX 77584-1285

Can anyone confirm this?

Dave Adlesh
9770 Avenida Monterey
Cypress CA 90630
No success though

StarTiger is showing a slightly diff. address for Smajsrla:
4006 Elmwood Dr.
Pearland, TX 77584
No success though, or attempts