Old Retired Player Address Request Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone confirm George Witt as the following:

2209 Catalina St.
Laguna Beach, CA 92651

I know he's a terrible signer but there have been some successes. Just want to make sure he is still at that address.

3 more Braves

Claudell Washington (I have an address of 4081 Clayton Rd. Apt. 227
Concord, CA. 94521 2615 and am told the Harvey08 has been successful for him but have not been able to confirm if this is the address)
Matt Sinatro (should I just send c/o Cubs?)
Francisco Cabrera (Is he back in the Dominican Republic now?)

Sorry deejayshane12. Cant find any of those. Wouldnt it be nice to get this post back up and running after being a while since last posted to. I would like to help with addresses. Thanks, Curtis BABERUTH#3

I know he has been asked for, but since baseball season is over, I probably shouldn't send my request to the Omaha Golden Spikes. I was wondering where I could send for Jason Rakers (former Indians P) if there is an address available. Thanks in advance!
Christian

Hi, I am not sure of his mailing address. I know he's a realtor now and that his email address is [email protected]. I know his phone #, realtor address, everything but I cant find his mailing address. I do know that he still lives in PA. Probably still Pittsburgh. Thanks, Curtis BABERUTH#3

Want to confirm these addresses:

Earl Campbell - 2937 Thousand Oaks Drive
Austin, TX 78746-7661

Marian Gaborik - c/o Minnesota Wild
317 Washington Street
St. Paul, MN 55102-1609

Please help me confirm that these addresses are right. Thanks, Curtis BABERUTH#3

Want to confirm these addresses:

Earl Campbell - 2937 Thousand Oaks Drive
Austin, TX 78746-7661

Marian Gaborik - c/o Minnesota Wild
317 Washington Street
St. Paul, MN 55102-1609

Please help me confirm that these addresses are right. Thanks, Curtis BABERUTH#3

If you wish to write to Earl Campbell, your best bet is to write him c/o his company. The address, with reported successes, is in the database. Please check there first before you ask. It is also helpful to use the "Search: function on this site to see if anyone has had successes that may not be listed in the database.

The address for Gaborik, c/o Wild, is correct.

3 more Braves

Claudell Washington (I have an address of 4081 Clayton Rd. Apt. 227
Concord, CA. 94521 2615 and am told the Harvey08 has been successful for him but have not been able to confirm if this is the address)
Matt Sinatro (should I just send c/o Cubs?)
Francisco Cabrera (Is he back in the Dominican Republic now?)

Matt Sinatro
2619 239th Avenue SE
Sammamish, WA 98075

Lets try these three, I know a couple have been asked before but it was awhile ago:
Bob Forsch
John Franco
Julio Franco

Thanks,
Robert

Forsch has no success since 06 on SCN. His last success was at the following:

1532 Highland Valley Circle
Chesterfield, MO 63005

John Franco hasn't had any successes since 05. Someone tried the following but still waiting:

111 Helena Rd
Staten Island, NY 10304-1353

Julio Franco is a rare success but the few that he sent back came c/o whichever team he was with. You might be better off waiting until ST for him. I think he's with the Braves organization now.

Sorry not much help. Maybe someone with Harvey 08 will be more helpful :)

Lets try these three, I know a couple have been asked before but it was awhile ago:
Bob Forsch
John Franco
Julio Franco

Thanks,
Robert

Robert, the reason there have been no successes with Bob Forsch at that address is because he's moved to Florida. I haven't seen any successes from his new address, but that could mean no one has posted a success or he's stopped signing. Here's his new address:

Bob Forsch
8349 Fair Hill Drive
Weeki Wachee, FL 34613-4069

Is anybody sure that these are correct?

Alex English
596 Rimer Pond Road
Blythewood, SC 29016-9448

Elvin Hayes
252 Piney Point Road
Houston, TX 77024-7325

Danny Ainge
140 Wellesley Avenue
Wellesley Heights, MA 02481-7209

PLMK. Thanks, Curtis BABERUTH#3

Is anybody sure that these are correct?

Alex English
596 Rimer Pond Road
Blythewood, SC 29016-9448

Elvin Hayes
252 Piney Point Road
Houston, TX 77024-7325

Danny Ainge
140 Wellesley Avenue
Wellesley Heights, MA 02481-7209

PLMK. Thanks, Curtis BABERUTH#3

English - That is the address everyone sends to but no success.
Hayes - Same. His only successes were sent to the HOF.
Ainge - Same again. A recent success c/o Celtics.

Status
Not open for further replies.