Old Retired Player Address Request Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Therion- Thanks, I may not be able to send to English but I'll try the others under the addresses given. Thanks, Curtis BABERUTH#3

For today:

Conrad Cardinal (Colt .45s)
Brock Davis (Colt .45s)
Sonny Jackson (Colt .45s)

Conrad Cardinal
Nothing

Brock Davis
2080 West Ontario Avenue
Corona, CA 91720

Sonny Jackson
117 Palm Bay #B
Palm Bay Gardens, FL 33418

Anybody know these?

Kobe Bryant
Drew Brees
Dick McGuire (basketball)

PLMK. Thanks, Curtis BABERUTH#3

Curtis, please read the title of thi thread. It's for RETIRED players. Send Bryant and Drees c/o their teams. Good luck with Bryant, as I've NEVER seen or heard of a TTM success. Brees is a pretty good signer, just be prepared to wait a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time.

Dick McGuire
17 Redwood Drive
Dix Hills, NY 11746-7727

Sorry, I forgot that the players have to be retired after ive been seeing a couple of people doing it. Can I ask you for one more after I screwed up on the other two? I need help on Kent Benson. PLMK. Thanks, Curtis BABERUTH#3

Sorry, I forgot that the players have to be retired after ive been seeing a couple of people doing it. Can I ask you for one more after I screwed up on the other two? I need help on Kent Benson. PLMK. Thanks, Curtis BABERUTH#3

Long waits, but he'll sign anything and usually writes a thank you note.

3921 W. Marbury Mall Apt. 12
Bloomington, IN 47403

Thanks, Therion. Now I think i'm retty stocked up on addresses. Time to send some out! Im going to be crossing my fingers for the next couple of weeks. lol. Thanks again, Curtis BABERUTH#3

Really? Interesting. I sent him c/o Celtics a long time ago and never got anything back. Maybe he's in a better signing mood since the championship.

I sent to him jsut before camp started c/o the Garden and nothing yet....

While I'm here, does anyone have anything for Tim Worrell?

Last edited:
Trying these three for today:
Andres Galaraga
Damaso Garcia
Wes Gardner

Thanks,
Robert

Andres Galarraga
1933 Flagler Estates Drive
West Palm Beach, FL 33411

Damaso Garcia
Nothing