Old Retired Player Address Request Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
how about these guys Mr Obed?

Ronnie Bull('62 ROY) bears
Charlie Kerfeld(i hope i spelled it correctly)
(as of june, he was a scout for the Texas Rangers, but i dont know if he is still doing that or not) Astros
J.R. Richard Astros

Charlie Kerfeld is now a senior advisor or something in the Phillies front office so you could probably try him thru the Phillies!

Oh and Will Pennyfeather was not in the Eastern League last year...the league that he played for in the last few years is the Atlantic League which is an indy league. You can pm me I got him in person last season. Played for the Camden Riversharks.

Oh and Will Pennyfeather was not in the Eastern League last year...the league that he played for in the last few years is the Atlantic League which is an indy league. You can pm me I got him in person last season. Played for the Camden Riversharks.

LMK what you would need for the IP Pennyfeather. I sent to that team with no luck

Hi -- Might I ask if you could check for:
Doug Bair (Cardinals)
Lary Sorensen (Indians)
Dan Spillner (Indians)

Thank you for your help.
mort-

You may want to try doug Bair c/o the Dayton Dragons as he was just named pitching coach there.

Yeah ugh... oh well... might get lucky to get him IP. My sister has become good friends with the Pirates bullpen catcher so I been getting some tough autos by that connection :) Also just won the Benito Pirates auto on the bay... paid $10 dlvd for it, but oh well.. wanted it.

As for pennyfeather, I tried him last season c/o Indy league with no luck
Obed

Dang...wouldn't that have been nice to have that connection 6 years ago when Derek Bell was in town? :D

Dang...wouldn't that have been nice to have that connection 6 years ago when Derek Bell was in town? :D

haha yah it would have. It did come through for me last season though. Got Salomon Torres to sign a few cards for me. He seems to be a toughie.

Have addresses for:

Tony Gwynn
Mark Grace
Mo Vaughn

TG: SDSU Athletics is best bet
MG: c/o Diamondbacks is best bet
MV: Was a great signer c/o his hitting school, but hasn't signed recently

You can google any of the above for the actual addresses

Hi -- Might I ask if you could check for:
Warren Cromartie (Expos)
Steve McCatty (A's)
Greg Minton (Giants)