Player Collection Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mdhollenbergs

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
I was organizing some cards last night. Noticed I had 3 2010 Topps #152 Baltimore Orioles, TC. Pictured on the front of this card is Nick Markakis, Adam Jones and Felix Pie doing their end of game/we won celebration.
It started me thinking. I'm collecting two of these players. Should I include this card in my player collection for Markakis and/or Jones?
So, I'm throwing out the question. If you are a player collector, would you include a card like this in your collection? I'm thinking that I will, but just thought I would ask here to hear from some of the rest of you.
Bruce

I would keep it in mine. It's really up to the individual. Some people even collect cards of other players if their player is featured on it (e.g. being tagged out). As far as keeping track of how many of their cards you have, though, I wouldn't include it because it's listed as a TC and the individual players aren't mentioned.

I would say yes, but I had the same dilemma-

I have been collecting the variations of card #52 in 2011 Topps for my Matt Garza collection. The card is the Rays team card, but shows him celebrating his no-hitter.

That card has a pretty cool looking picture, I would definitely include that. I don't typically add cards with team photos where each player pictured is 2x2 pixels big.

Here are similar O'Neill cards which I have added to the collection:
6bb3c6a1-23cd-4f15-8ad9-58d11524e7c1.jpg8ff5bb1a-2327-4f6e-a18e-c96539a99b89.jpg