Recent Pickups - March

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Did a little trading at a card show yesterday and came out with these. All are FT/FS. Looking mainly to sell so I can pick up a few high end Bagwells from a guys PC.

2004 Prime Cuts II MLB Icons Material Combo Prime Brooks Robinson Card # MLB-3 SN # 5/5
Scan%252010.png

2007 Upper Deck Premier Rare Patches Dual Miguel Tejada/Jose Reyes Card # RP2-TR SN # 10/50
Scan%25209.jpg

2007 Upper Deck Premier Patches Dual Randy Johnson Card # PP2-JO SN # 65/75
Scan%25208.png

2007 Upper Deck Premier Patches Triple Justin Morneau Card # PP3-MO SN # 2/3
Scan%25207.png

Did a little trading at a card show yesterday and came out with these. All are FT/FS. Looking mainly to sell so I can pick up a few high end Bagwells from a guys PC.

2004 Prime Cuts II MLB Icons Material Combo Prime Brooks Robinson Card # MLB-3 SN # 5/5
Scan%252010.png

2007 Upper Deck Premier Rare Patches Dual Miguel Tejada/Jose Reyes Card # RP2-TR SN # 10/50
Scan%25209.jpg

2007 Upper Deck Premier Patches Dual Randy Johnson Card # PP2-JO SN # 65/75
Scan%25208.png

2007 Upper Deck Premier Patches Triple Justin Morneau Card # PP3-MO SN # 2/3
Scan%25207.png

Love the patches! What are you asking for them?

I picked up this awesome additon to my Gehrig collection:

031720121.jpg

031720128.jpg

Dewayne

Dewayne,

not really sure on what to ask on em. PM which ones you liked and we can maybe get something done. Awesome pick up for you!!! Where did you find it at?

PM coming. I got in on ebay. It has a swatch from both Gehrig and Ruth and is licensed by Gehrig's rights owning company. I had never seen one before and had to get it.

I've started to get more aggressive in picking up Roger Maris cards I don't have. These have arrived in the last couple weeks. His stuff has always been pretty expensive, but I've managed to work out some great trades for a couple and buy a few at reasonable prices. I have a few more coming in a couple weeks from COMC. I can't wait :D.

MarisSterlingBase.jpg

MarisDiamondDie-Cut.jpg I think this is pretty HTF

MarisFabricoftheGame.jpg /50

MarisGoldenMomentsBat.jpg

MarisLimitedPlayerThreadsDual.jpg /100

And these two Beauties :D

MarisSterling5-PieceBat.jpg

MarisSterlingQuadJersey.jpg - This is probably one of my favorite cards in my collection to date.

Thanks for looking! :D -Chad

Some recent A's eBay pickups:

zitoretropatch.jpg
2008 Upper Deck Spectrum Retrospectrum Patch Barry Zito 25/25. I like when they have an older jersey piece and actually bother to show the player in a matching uniform. I've got one on the way that has an A's patch with a Giants picture and it looks dumb...just picked it up because the patch piece is nice.

chavez99intref.jpg
1999 Bowman Chrome International Refractor Eric Chavez 78/100. It's way off-center but I can't be too picky when buying a 13 year old card numbered/100, they just don't pop up that often.

tributegiocahill.jpg
tributegioweeks.jpg
2011 Topps Marquee Acclaimed Impressions Triple Jersey/Patch/Auto 40/70 Trevor Cahill
2012 Topps Tribute Inkable Accolades Autographs/99: Gio Gonzalez (both versions) and Jemile Weeks (fielding)
Happy to get both versions of Gio, I imagine this is his last A's autograph. I'm still trying to pick up the Jemile Weeks batting variation for a good price and would also like to grab both of the /50 versions.

Richard