Recent Pickups - March

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I picked these up over the past week:

032720122.jpg

Not too bad of a haul to put me over 175 Gehrig GU cards :D :D :D

Dewayne

I had a nice mailday today.

hardenpeavyauto.jpg
2005 UD Reflections Dual Auto Rich Harden/Jake Peavy

chavez99atomic.jpg
1999 Bowman's Best Atomic Refractor 037/100 Eric Chavez...goes well with the Bowman Chrome International Refractor I got a few days ago!

zitoultimatepatch.jpg
2007 Ultimate Collection Patch 18/25 Barry Zito...this is the one I mentioned a couple days ago. Very nice patch, but it doesn't go with the uniform in the picture. It would be so much better with an A's picture. :confused:

andersoncahillrefs.jpg
2009 Bowman Chrome RCs: Brett Anderson Blue Refractor/150 and Trevor Cahill Gold Refractor/50. I already had Cahill's Bowman Chrome Draft Gold Refractor and Topps Chrome Gold Refractor so this rounds out his Gold Refractor RCs. Also have his 2009 Topps Black RC. :)

Richard

I picked these up this past week! I have really been trying to find the On the Record card for some time.

033020125.jpg

Dewayne

I was considering bidding on that Mulder auto/patch since it has a better looking patch than the one I have, but it went for more than three times what I paid for mine. Nice pick up though.

I was considering bidding on that Mulder auto/patch since it has a better looking patch than the one I have, but it went for more than three times what I paid for mine. Nice pick up though.

I had a bid in but I can't blame Dewayne for outbidding me on that one...somebody else bid higher than me, also. I don't particularly like the design of that set, but it is an amazing patch!

Richard

I traded an auto/patch of his a week or two ago and need to replace it. I saw this one and figured what the heck ;) I haven't looked but if they were produced would like to get a Hudson and Zito similar to this one to round out the Three Horsemen.

Dewayne