RETIRED AND SELLING MY BB CARDS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ED HENDERSON

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
AFTER 30+ YEARS OF COLLECTING, AND MY AGE RESTRICTING ME (82) I AM IN THE
PROCESS OF SELLING MY CARDS AT GREAT PRICES FOR THE COLLECTOR. I HAVE
OVER 4,000 DIFF. BONDS CARDS (EMAIL ME YOUR WL -- [email protected]

ALSO, HAVE HOF COLLECTIONS OF GEORGE BRETT, ROBIN YOUNT, AND PHIL NIEKO.
SELLING THESE IN TACT..BUT HAVE EXTRA SINGLES OF MANY OF THEM..... SEND WL.

HAVE LOTS OF PACIFIC BRAND HC SETS (NM/MT) PUT TOGETHER 18 TO 20+ YEARS
AGO. MOST WITH THEIR INSERT SETS. HAVE TEAM CARDS WITH RC'S, GU'S, AUTO's.
HAVE EXTRA INSERT CARDS FOR MOST.

EVERTHING PRICED TO SALE FOR THE COLLECTOR.. EMAIL FOR PROMPT REPLY.
DON'T HAVE THE PAST 5 YEARS OF CARDS...LMK YOUR WANTS..Ed

Good morning, Ed. Sorry to hear that you are leaving the hobby, hope it was good to you. I know we have traded some in the past. Even think we may have traded on the old Beckett format.

I would be interested in Ripkens, Mauers, Killebrews, Feller cards that I don't have as well as possible autos to add to my auto PC.

Hope you have a great day!
Rick

Hi Ed!!! Sorry to hear your leaving the hobby!! We've done some dealings in the past!! I can understand your reasoning as I'm 75yrs and time is near for me also! I do know you had a few Clemens cards I needed. I'd be interested in knowing what you had left of the Rocket. Thanks!! Rich

Interested in seeing what you might have in 1998 Topps TEK, 2000 Fleer Focus Masterpiece manias, 2012 Bowman Platinum Gold #d to 50 and Red #d to 25 refractors

Ed, Sorry to hear you are not going to be collecting anymore! What do you have in current cardinal autos? PLMK Jerry

Good morning, Ed. Sorry to hear that you are leaving the hobby, hope it was good to you. I know we have traded some in the past. Even think we may have traded on the old Beckett format.

I would be interested in Ripkens, Mauers, Killebrews, Feller cards that I don't have as well as possible autos to add to my auto PC.

Hope you have a great day!
Rick
Rick. I think back years, we traded and maybe bought and/or sold.
Send me your Ripken WL as I have quite a number...collected Cal at one time.
Have RC's through Auto's.. [email protected]

Ed - a guy who used to smoke told me it was easier for him to quit smoking than it was to quit collecting cards. I guess it's different when your life is on the line. I'm sure you enjoyed the hobby, Ed; all the best to you. I would be interested in cards of Roberto Clemente.

Ed - a guy who used to smoke told me it was easier for him to quit smoking than it was to quit collecting cards. I guess it's different when your life is on the line. I'm sure you enjoyed the hobby, Ed; all the best to you. I would be interested in cards of Roberto Clemente.
I have a 1973 #50 Clemente card.. NM or close? My eyes are what they used to be.
Email for a Picture. Also, I have some other Clemente cards, will have to find them...
I probably have mis-filed them in the 50,000+ cards in 10-monster boxes. Hopefully
will find them by the time you email me - [email protected]
What otyher players while I'm looking..Have most in Teams or Individual if a star.

Rick. I think back years, we traded and maybe bought and/or sold.
Send me your Ripken WL as I have quite a number...collected Cal at one time.
Have RC's through Auto's.. [email protected]
Good morning, Ed. I don't have a want list per say, I only have a list of the cards I have. It is about 39 pp in length. If you want to send it as an attachment JLMK and I will forward it to you.
Rick

Good morning, Ed. I don't have a want list per say, I only have a list of the cards I have. It is about 39 pp in length. If you want to send it as an attachment JLMK and I will forward it to you.
Rick
That works...I can view what you have and maybe have a few for you. Ed

I have a 1973 #50 Clemente card.. NM or close? My eyes are what they used to be.
Email for a Picture. Also, I have some other Clemente cards, will have to find them...
I probably have mis-filed them in the 50,000+ cards in 10-monster boxes. Hopefully
will find them by the time you email me - [email protected]
What otyher players while I'm looking..Have most in Teams or Individual if a star.
Thanks for the update, Ed. Yes, I would like to see a picture of the 1973 Clemente. I hope you can find those newer Clemente cards. They're a lot cheaper! No rush. The only other baseball guy that would be of interest right now would be Andrew McCutchen of the Pirates. Game-used relic or autographed cards would be of preference. I have quite a few of his others, but I guess I can always take a look. I forgot to ask the first time if you had cards from other sports too. From past correspondence, I was thinking you didn't, but it's worth asking.
Thanks,
Mark

Thanks for the update, Ed. Yes, I would like to see a picture of the 1973 Clemente. I hope you can find those newer Clemente cards. They're a lot cheaper! No rush. The only other baseball guy that would be of interest right now would be Andrew McCutchen of the Pirates. Game-used relic or autographed cards would be of preference. I have quite a few of his others, but I guess I can always take a look. I forgot to ask the first time if you had cards from other sports too. From past correspondence, I was thinking you didn't, but it's worth asking.
Thanks,
Mark
Yes..I have a FB list and will send it....Some basketball & some Hockey.
Ed

sent PM