Selling my Collection 70's to date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I am looking to sell my collection of mostly Baseball and Football Cards. I am 63 and started collecting since I was 11. I have 2 adult sons who are not interested in any of it so I am going to sell. My collection is heavy in baseball during the 70's and 80's. After that it is mostly football cards, I have autographs, memorabilia cards really a little bit of everything.
I would like to know if you have any of the following cards:
Baseball:
1969: #82 Oliver/Hebner, #162-#169 World Series cards, #286 Ellis
1970: #21 Blue/Tenace, #166 Oliver, #305-#310 World Series cards,
1971: #143 Blass, #388 Oliver, #594 Cardinals rookies
1972: #575 Oliver, #699 Murcer
1973: #208 WS Game 6
Football:
1971-1980: Pittsburgh Steelers - Joe Greene, Franco Harris, Terry Bradshaw, Jack Lambert, Lynn Swann, Jack Ham, and Rocky Bleier. I can provide card numbers if that would help.

Thanks,
Mark

I would be interested in the following years:
1969 - anything available
1970 - anything available
1971 - anything available
1972 -- stars & hi #'s
1973 -- stars & hi #'s

For 1974 & 1975, need like 8 cards (some common, some star) for each to finish up the sets.
Here is my Inventory list

Attachments

• scan0048.pdf
    2.3 MB · Views: 13
  • scan0046.pdf
    2.7 MB · Views: 7
I'm interested in everything you have. Do you have any pictures of the cards to reference what condition they are in?

I'm interested in everything you have. Do you have any pictures of the cards to reference what condition they are in?
I do, I am new to call this so the pictures are not great but you should be able to get and idea. Do you have an email address. I will send them to you

Just a note to all. I have completed my transaction with Sam in receiving the 1971 and 72 card lots today. Everything went perfectly. I wanted to confirm this to everyone because I know we have reservations about new members, at least I do. I did a wee bit of due diligence and everything seemed ok, so I went for it. But, make your own decisions, okay?
Carlton

Just a note to all. I have completed my transaction with Sam in receiving the 1971 and 72 card lots today. Everything went perfectly. I wanted to confirm this to everyone because I know we have reservations about new members, at least I do. I did a wee bit of due diligence and everything seemed ok, so I went for it. But, make your own decisions, okay?
Carlton
Thank you so much, Carlton. I appreciate the comments and your help with the process! I hope you enjoy the cards as much as I have. Hope you and your family have a Blessed Christmas!