Rickey Henderson Collector

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nice to meet another RH Supercollector
.....i have 920 RH cards and counting. I just joined this forum also. I will be looking forward to scanning your doubles list.

Great site. That is great you have all the items scanned that AREN'T in your collection. I assume this is help from other collectors who won those items?

Looks like you are an advanced player collector with few peers.

There are rivals and then there are RIVALS. I am thinking David is a RIVAL to most of the Henderson collectors here.

Thankfully Garvey didn't play into the 90s. I don't think I'd have the patience to chase after all the oddities that came out in the late 80s and on. I tried Frank Thomas for a while, but it just got to be too much, and costly.

I know Henderson can't be cheap either.

The site makes me want to do the same for my collection, but the reality of the workload facing me is enough to cave that dream in.

And a few rivals from comments on this thread alone........................

garvey

Great site. That is great you have all the items scanned that AREN'T in your collection. I assume this is help from other collectors who won those items?

Looks like you are an advanced player collector with few peers.

Thank You for the nice comments. Do you have a Garvey wantlist, I think I may have a few you need?

I don't have a traditional wantlist, but the only items I need are going to be oddballs and variations I suspect.

My "wantlist" right now is this:

2002 Donruss Team Heroes Beckett Sample GOLD
1980 Topps Coin Prototype
1980 Long Beach Press Telegram (W/ Rod Carew)
1986 Wallich Enterprises Checklist postcard

These are all items I have seen or missed buying, other than the Beckett sample, which I have not confirmed existence of yet.

If you have some of those game cards (long play, APBA, SOM, etc,) I can check what I have or if you have any variations to regular cards that only the most astute collectors even know exist, I might be unaware of those as well.

David,

Do you have this one already?

This is the size of a flash card, around 3x5. It's from a kids trivia card set. No photos or logos, just questions and answers. A Rickey by name.

rhtrivia.jpg

rhtrivia1.jpg

Rickey

David,

Do you have this one already?

This is the size of a flash card, around 3x5. It's from a kids trivia card set. No photos or logos, just questions and answers. A Rickey by name.

rhtrivia.jpg

rhtrivia1.jpg

Guess what I actually need that card, and you are the first person on the Bench to accomplish that. Do you have the Big Apple California All Stars cards of Steve Garvey. I just know they are very rare and a possiblility.

Welcome to the bench!!!! I will have to wait until this evening to check out your collection!! I can't wait...
By the way, do you happen to need a Topps 1980 Rickey Henderson #482RC??? Just kiddin.
Again, welcome!!!
Pete

Thanks

Welcome to the bench!!!! I will have to wait until this evening to check out your collection!! I can't wait...
By the way, do you happen to need a Topps 1980 Rickey Henderson #482RC??? Just kiddin.
Again, welcome!!!
Pete

Thanks and leave yourself some time, depending on how close you want to look, lotta lotta pics but not like your typical photo bucket, so you wont have to spend your whole day going page to page. Let me know what you think and have a great day.