Sending balls TTM

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stlcardtrader

All-Star
4.90 star(s)
I have been pondering sending a ball or two to very reliable signers TTM and wanted to see if anyone had any advice on the best way to package these for transit to and from the signers. I appreciate any help or advice anyone may have. Thanks.

i use 2 bubble mailers...ill put a 6x9(addressed back to me) inside the 8.5 x 11 one that i send to the player..i usually put the ball in a sandwich baggie with a blue bic pen and also will include a post-it note in addition to my letter. the post-it note usually has something to the effect of "would you please, Sir, sign on sweet spot and include "(inscription)" thank you very much..
have not had any issues with bubble mailers so far..for me it costs a little over $2 both ways...when you go the post office, they'll weigh and put stamps on the mailer coming back to you. some use priority boxes; but if you are sending to "reliable" signers, i think bubble mailers are the way to go.