Show a pic of a random card you own thread..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

To me that card is the most undervalued card in the hobby. You don't see those very often and with what he accomplished in his career I am shocked that this card doesn't have off the charts demand. You don't see the Fleer Update card of his all that frequently either.
I totally agree. I think it's around $200 with the grade it got.

To me that card is the most undervalued card in the hobby. You don't see those very often and with what he accomplished in his career I am shocked that this card doesn't have off the charts demand. You don't see the Fleer Update card of his all that frequently either.
Is this the Fleer Update you speak of? :) It'll probably go out to get graded once I figure which cards to send and come up with the scratch!
25481990617_a59e577513.jpg

Is this the Fleer Update you speak of? :) It'll probably go out to get graded once I figure which cards to send and come up with the scratch!
View attachment 97425
That is the one. You fid that one quite a bit more than the Score one but you don't come across *** very often. Do you know what the Score and Fleer updates book at raw? In my April 2021 Beckett the Score was $40 and the Fleer wa $15..............both of which wer criminally undervalued.

I've said for years that given the combination of BV, scarcity and player's accomplishments on the card those two Emmitts would be my first picks in any trade.

That is the one. You fid that one quite a bit more than the Score one but you don't come across *** very often. Do you know what the Score and Fleer updates book at raw? In my April 2021 Beckett the Score was $40 and the Fleer wa $15..............both of which wer criminally undervalued.

I've said for years that given the combination of BV, scarcity and player's accomplishments on the card those two Emmitts would be my first picks in any trade.
Well, I have an Oct. '21 issue and they didn't change from April. DanielAlba, I think a member here too, traded me that Smith Score RC a while back. We agreed on a Smith graded RC, I had no idea until I got it that it would be THAT one. I was floored! But ya, I need Emmitt's A.P. RC and I'll have all of them.

Well, I have an Oct. '21 issue and they didn't change from April. DanielAlba, I think a member here too, traded me that Smith Score RC a while back. We agreed on a Smith graded RC, I had no idea until I got it that it would be THAT one. I was floored! But ya, I need Emmitt's A.P. RC and I'll have all of them.
I have a ton of Emmitt AP RCs so consider that one incoming with the other couple of items I have that you need.