Show a pic of a random card you own thread..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

View attachment 95206

@SymphonicMetal I don't have a lot of older football but do have about 30 of these I picked up at a local card shop about 15 years ago
THere is that field marker I posted about earlier that you moved up and down the field pictured on the back of the 1971 Topps posters. THe funy thing is the first down marker which I can't believe ever came into play since there were no fractions of yards in this game. I guess it added to the realism of the game in a strange way. Things like that really add to the chardm of vintage cards for me.

Looks like you did not want to turn over the Bart Starr or Joe Namath cards in this game because both were lost yardage results obciously from fantasy sacks!

Here is an interesting stat on ths guy's cards. He had two regular issue Topps cards made of him in '64 and '65 and both were high numbers! While he may have had a short career all his cards are in high demand!
The most interesting thing about this card is what it says on the back: "Ron works in a shipyard in the off-season." Oh man, how times have changed.

It is Christmas so I figured that I would post this!!!
Merry Christmas all!!!

2023 Topps Holiday Baseball Riley Greene RC-RG Jersey Relic Card

2023 Topps Holiday RILEY GREENE Relic RC-RG Rookie RC Detroit Tigers - Picture 1 of 2

s-l500.jpg

My brother just texted me last night about a variation of this card called the "band-aid" or "bandage" card. Apparently very early releases of this card showed a bandage over Kaline's right eye and later printings of this card the bandage was airbrushed out. The bandage/band-aid version of this card is pretty pricey. I had never heard of this before last night. I don't think yours is the bandage version but I can't make the picture any bigger to know for sure.

Had you ever heard of this variation?

My brother just texted me last night about a variation of this card called the "band-aid" or "bandage" card. Apparently very early releases of this card showed a bandage over Kaline's right eye and later printings of this card the bandage was airbrushed out. The bandage/band-aid version of this card is pretty pricey. I had never heard of this before last night. I don't think yours is the bandage version but I can't make the picture any bigger to know for sure.

I have seen the bandaid version of the 73 Kaline for sale on ebay. It's very obviously a bandaid.

Yes, and they sell for more than I am willing to pay. LOL

1703557917091.png