Since I'm new, I'll just share my most recent...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JumpingSquare

Prospect
I got this one back on July 28th, 191 days after having sent it originally

CCF04082011_00001.jpg

Wow, how cool. It is a very small world. :)

I decided I'll share some from my collection, just so people can get a heads up on what types of cards I have gotten and what I'm proud of....and then I'll just post if/when I get new stuff in the mail. Keep in mind this isn't everything.

Baseball
ShantzBobby1994ToppsArchives.jpg

BedellHowie1961Topps.jpg

DesmondIan2010Topps.jpg

KeyJimmy1987Topps.jpg

VottoJoey2009AllenGinter.jpg

JohnsonLance1989Topps.jpg

BrissieLou1952Bowman.jpg

scan0001.jpg

MussinaMike2004ToppsOpeningDay.jpg

Football
KosarBernie1989Proset.jpg

CarterCris1990ProSet.jpg

FoutsDan1981Topps.jpg

img057.jpg

Basketball
NowitzkiDirk0708UD.jpg

Dumars2010-11RookiesStarsLongevity.jpg

ParishRobert2008Donruss+Legends.jpg

Hockey
HextallRon1990ProSet.jpg

BriereDanny201011Score.jpg

ModanoMike199192UpperDeck.jpg

If anyone has any interest in looking at the rest of my cards, I have them in a gallery here: http://www.jumpingsquare.com/ttmgallery

As my cards come in I scan them and put them up for viewing. :)

As of right now, I haven't traded any of my TTMs...they are quickly becoming the only cards I really care to have. ;)

Sounds good. If you ever decide to trade, there are plenty of great traders on this site! Good luck in your collection! TTM/IP autos are some of my fav. cards I have too.

Congrats!

Also, Pottstown is a great area... any place that can produce a beer as good as Yuengling is tops in my book... can't wait for it to be sold here in OHIO at then end of the year!

Congrats!

Also, Pottstown is a great area... any place that can produce a beer as good as Yuengling is tops in my book... can't wait for it to be sold here in OHIO at then end of the year!

That's Pottsville that makes Yuengling - not Pottstown! :p

Scobes

Nice stuff....love the Modano...hope that one is legit for you. I have heard he has a ghost signer. I got him several times IP at the Stars practice facility.

Nice stuff....love the Modano...hope that one is legit for you. I have heard he has a ghost signer. I got him several times IP at the Stars practice facility.

Yeah, I heard the same thing. I did some comparing to the stuff you can buy on his website and it seems to be pretty legit..all I know is that TO ME it's legit. ;) heh