Skeeters-Ducks IP Today & 1 TTM for yesterday...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

H

houbb

Gary Gaetti game used batting glove
skeeters_zpsed6c975d.jpg.html

Gary Majewski 8x10

Deacon Jones on the '79 Astros team signed ball project...

skeeters004_zps5d8114e6.jpg.html

2014 Skeeters team signed game used ball from T-Mac's debut...

and some cards...

...and 1 TTM. Jim Sundberg on a new project...

skeeters015_zpse55eadff.jpg.html

that's awesome, Jim!!! I saw Langerhans a few times in high school when I lived in Georgetown. That Round Rock team was pretty formidable..

Chris, Langerhans still has a rifle for an arm. Last year, I forget who they were playing, I saw him throw out a runner from left field trying to stretch a single into a single. Yes, the runner was trotting down the line after hitting a knock into left field. Langerhans picked it up quickly and gunned it to first to throw out the runner. Last time I had seen something like that was when I was in high school. Cool stuff!

Great stuff, love the 1981 WS ticket project! That is the year I was born, so dont remember the Series firsthand, but awesome to see you starting that up! Will look forward to more cool progress!

Thank you, my friend!
Those are phantom tickets for the '81 Series. The Rangers were in the running for the playoffs up until the last week and they printed tickets. This block was from the print run in '81. :)

dont forget Eddie Robinson was the GM of that team...I know there are several guys that ttm well..im gonna be envious :)

dont forget Eddie Robinson was the GM of that team...I know there are several guys that ttm well..im gonna be envious :)

Thanks Chris! I needed to know that. Will be sending to him, too. :)