So how many cards can you make out of one average size MLB bat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I wouldn't call a Vlad I game used bat cards as cheap. While I guess the math works out, you wound think there had to be some waste in cutting up the bat. Sawdust alone would weight a good portion. Thanks for sharing the article.

I wouldn't call a Vlad I game used bat cards as cheap. While I guess the math works out, you wound think there had to be some waste in cutting up the bat. Sawdust alone would weight a good portion. Thanks for sharing the article.
Agreed. Would assume that by cheep it wasn't one that would be numbered under 50. My thing is, obviously bats are more common than jerseys so I get that but what's stopping the manufacturer from just getting a bunch of jerseys from Majestic or Nike and cutting them up? I haven't liked the "memorabilia" cards since Upper Deck sliced up the Babe Ruth in 99 or whenever that was. Would rather have them have a contest to win the entire bat/jersey/glove.