Some NICE autographed memorabillia to add to my collection!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Copeskey45

Veteran
4.80 star(s)
So I went to work today/last night (Friday night at 7 pm) and when I arrived, one of my coworkers told me that she wanted me to go through some cards/memorabillia she had. So I agreed to do it. WELL, I found some pretty sweet stuff!!!! I asked her how much she wanted for them and she said that I could have it!!!!!!!!!!!! So without further a do... here are the items!!!

Game Used dirt from Yankee Stadium (with COA)
04841ae9.jpg

Todd Helton Autographed Ball (with COA)
f3ef8eb7.jpg

Brooks Robinson Autographed Ball (with COA)
f0f12537.jpg

and last but not least

an auto that i've been after for quite some time

one of the greatest catchers to ever play the game

Yogi Berra Autographed Baseball (with COA)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
80e28f74.jpg

Needless to say, I'm pretty pumped to be able to add these to my collection!

I hope it wasn't an x's stuff that she was giving away.....Best regards, David

I was thinking along those same lines. Without being rude try and find out how she was able to give them away. It's pretty rare that someone would just give a co-worker a few hundred dollars worth of sports memorbila.

If everything is on the up and up, congrats!!

Hey guys, unfortunately I couldn't keep the stuff. Long story but I couldn't let myself keep the balls. My concience wouldn't let me. Oh well, I feel alot better by NOT keeping them! :D :D

Well here is a brief summary lol. My coworker and her husband are getting a divorce. She was upset with him so she started giving away his stuff. Once I learned of this, I immediately gave it back to her. I know that I would be VERY upset if my wife gave away my stuff lol. Some people would say to keep it since she and him are getting a divorce BUT bottom line is, it wasn't mine to begin with so I'm not going to keep it.

That was very nice of you, and very... vindictive of her. I'm glad I married Mrs. Right. She would never divorce me and give away my stuff. She just urges me to sell all of it right now so she doesn't have to divorce me! :eek:

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online