Stuck Trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbaksfan

Prospect
So what should i do about a trade thats been in my manger for months thats completed just the other party didnt leave feedback should i just delete it or is there a way to get the other party to leave feedback ive messaged them but nothings happened im not mad or anything its just kinda lame lol it wouldnt be a giant loss to just delete it it would just be cool to you know establish myself a little more and all the points help out lol

Thanks for any advice on the matter

mike:)

Contact one of the mods and they will help you. But first if you have not already done so contact the other person through PM. Take a look at the other person's profile and see if they have logged on to the site since the trade happened. And if all that fails to get you a solution then contact a moderator.

Not that i know of i think he just doesnt get on that often or maybe just doesnt check his manager its no biggy i pmed him so it should just get taken care of

You really can't force the other person to mark received. Are you sure they did receive? If you want to cancel the trade then request a cancel and that will get it out of your active trades. Why don't you send me a pm and tell me who the other trader is and I will check with them.

After 3 months, it will no longer show in your TM and go under forgotten trades.

Do not cancel these trades, just let them be and let the system take care of it.

Ok well ill give the trader a few days to respond to my pm before i take any action i know he recieved i was just curious as to what the steps were to fixing this if the issue isnt resolved or it happens to me again ill message one of you two thank you all so much again for your input

mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Latest posts and bumps