Team USA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dadandsoncards

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
My 9 year old daughter had her last softball tournament this weekend, and we were so suprised to see Ashley Charters from team USA and a 2 time All American from the University of Washington there. She was so nice. I got her her to sign a brand new Dudley softball and daughters jersey. She signed forever for the girls and took hundreds of photos. I also got my wedding anniversary present from my wife. A signed Jon Lester poster from playoff win vs. Angles authinticated by MLB. AWESOME!! In the box I got back Milt Bolling in 10 days, and Joe DeMaestri in 10 days. Both answered questions and signed letter and index card. I also go back Rich Bordi on a 1987 Topps in 18 days, with no questions answered. Happy graphing.

2 successes over the weekend. Got back Ivan DeJesus on a 89 Upper Deck in 225 days CO Chicago Cubs. No questions answered. I also got back Teddy Higuera on a 1991 Topps in 14 days. He did answer my questions in my letter, but replied in Spanish. Will have to get someone to translate. LOL. Happy Collecting.

Got back Larry Christenson on Sat, C/O home in 20 days/ Signed a 1975 Topps for me but not the index card or answer any questions I sent along. Happy to get back, but love to read the questions I send with the cards. I also recently got back Gary Thomasson on a 1975 Topps in 17 days, again no questions and Tim Birtsas on a 1991 Topps with questions answered. 7 Days. Happy Collecting.

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online