The BENCH Needs HELP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Just about to land another 25 YSL from the Beckett marketplace....Lots of others there....but only trying to get my from the same dealer.....right now working on Triple company...Only need to get two or three for free shipping. Best regards, David

Less than 600 to go. When you go to a show this weekend buy a few and send them to Matt (Meliah ), and lets get this finished.
Leon

Need major help to get his set done! It would be almost be finish...if 100 members were get 4 cards from the YSL Project want list! We need action people... not cheerleaders. Best regards, David

It's now taking hours to find just one YSL from the project list. Went thru about three to four hundred cards on ebay.....and only found one last night!

Let me say I reward your effort. But even with 8000 members finishing a set of a hundred GU cards is not easy. This YSL set has what is it several thousand. Good luck with your search and all the best. Hope you preserver and give that charity a ton of money.

Tanka, Thanks for the kind words. But even though the Bench has over 8000 members, do you know how many guys and young ladies have given at least 1 card. ??
At last count it wasn't even 200. My way of thinking that is not to good.
So lets go gang and get this set finished. Just pick up at least 1 card and send it on to Meliah.
Leon

Matt ( Meliah ) says he hasn't gotten a YSL card in awhile. Take the list with you this weekend and try to get at least 1 card to send to him. Lets try to get this set finished.
Leon

A little more than 400 cards to go. Please try and find at least 1 card for the set.
Leon

Hey Leon,

Been digging and found 8 last week and just mailed them to Matt. I've been sending the updates to David K. Slow going but we're getting there.

Todd