The last few YSL cards needed before the big charity auction!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Amazing job on the set, but how long are you willing to wait to replace a handful of cards? I realize that the goal is to get more money for the charity, but what if a slightly smaller donation given years before made a bigger difference sooner for those in need?

I know I don't get a vote here, but I think whoever is running this needs to consider auctioning this one off as is. I personally doubt it would make much of a difference in the end price, especially considering 100% of the proceeds go to charity. It's almost been 2 years that this set has sat complete, awaiting perfection. Who is the target market for this set anyway? I hope the charity aspect would drive the price more than a collector wanting to buy an obscenely large set from scratch just to have it.

Just my 2 cents here, but the excitement of the initial push to do this thing seems to have nearly faded into obscurity by now.

Amazing job on the set, but how long are you willing to wait to replace a handful of cards? I realize that the goal is to get more money for the charity, but what if a slightly smaller donation given years before made a bigger difference sooner for those in need?

I know I don't get a vote here, but I think whoever is running this needs to consider auctioning this one off as is. I personally doubt it would make much of a difference in the end price, especially considering 100% of the proceeds go to charity. It's almost been 2 years that this set has sat complete, awaiting perfection. Who is the target market for this set anyway? I hope the charity aspect would drive the price more than a collector wanting to buy an obscenely large set from scratch just to have it.

Just my 2 cents here, but the excitement of the initial push to do this thing seems to have nearly faded into obscurity by now.

But the set is not complete, that is what we are trying to finish.

Has anyone tried trading for these on Beckett? It looks like they are all available for trade. A few traders ( franrose / trucker31 ) have multiples available.

Has anyone tried trading for these on Beckett? It looks like they are all available for trade. A few traders ( franrose / trucker31 ) have multiples available.

I have not traded on Beckett since they changed over their system many years ago. Do they charge you to trade now over there?