The Offical YSL Project want list countdown!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Received this response from a trader on BO Forums. He knows one of the original winners and posted this about the last 4 that we need:

the guy just told me, that he doesnt have the ones you are looking for besides in his completed set. his exact words were the ones you looking for especially 3413 and 3414 are the hardest in the set to find. they were only available at the 2008 all star fan fest.
we both wish you the best of luck with the search. i remember the rediculousness we went through back then.

Looks like we need to find someone who went to the 2008 All Star game.

Thanks,

Found it.....purchased a lot and send seller request that my bid was on the lot with 3413 in it...we'll see what happens....if he refuses to, I'll cancel my purchase as there was no way to bid on the lot with 3413 in it....Best regards, David

Yeah, that's the lot I saw. I told him I'd pay a premium (letting him decide what that was) over the $2 a card he was asking plus shipping, but his response was basically, he couldn't be bothered with single card requests. How much better could he do if he did do the occasional single by request at say 5 bucks or so? Wouldn't take much more time or effort than it took to respond to me.

---Frank

Thanks Frank! If it wasn't for u...might have missed it! Landed 3413! Best regards, David PS lot of 25 costed $49.99...but it was worth it......we can always trade the others!

Great work guys! Good detective work to on finding the source of the remaining cards.

Down to three???? 3189, 3364, and 3414

Todd