The Offical YSL Project want list countdown!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David, are these three worth any more than the others because they seem to be awfully rare, and if I remember correctly they are commons so to speak

David, are these three worth any more than the others because they seem to be awfully rare, and if I remember correctly they are commons so to speak

The 3414 was given out at the all-star game (Yankee Stadium) in 2008 along with 3413. Probably the hardest to find! Best regards, David

Last edited:
Hi David,

Just was at the Chicago Sun-Times card show and found a dealer with a bunch. Checked the list and found 3364 AND 3414! Picked them up and would be glad to send them. Please let me know where.

Take care,
Steve

Hi David,

Just was at the Chicago Sun-Times card show and found a dealer with a bunch. Checked the list and found 3364 AND 3414! Picked them up and would be glad to send them. Please let me know where.

Take care,
Steve

Hi Steve,

That's GREAT!!!!

If you post up free cards to Meliah, in your trade manager, it will give you his address to send them to.

This will bring us down to one last card.

Thanks for the help!!!

John

You know what...

I'm never going to finish this set anyway, so...

I'll pull the one I have and send it out.

Great job everyone on getting this done. You are all inspirational with your efforts and passion. Very impressive!!!

-Eric

Here's the scan so you don't think I'm yanking your chain!

08ysl3189.jpg

Congrats everyone!

-Eric

Not doubting that you found the last one, but want to make sure that we have them all. You know, kind of like when we think that we have completed a set, but when we do a review of what it's there, maybe we find out that there are a few missing. Hope that we indeed have them all.