there was a page here.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bongo870

Pro
5.00 star(s)
That listed alot of players who do TTM's. There was a rating on how well they did with it. I cant seem to find it. I need alot of Phillies from 2006 and they dont have many autos on a Phillies card and I need to do TTM's.
Thanks for nay info

Are you referring to the TTM address database in the blue bar? It shows who has received and who has gotten RTS.

Good luck.

thanks guys. Here are the players I am looking for
ANDY TRACY
BRAD LIDGE
CHAD DURBIN
CHRIS COSTE
CHRIS SNELLING
ERIC BRUNTLETT
GREG DOBBS
J.C. ROMERO
JOE BLANTON
LES WALROND
MATT STAIRS
MIKE CERVENAK
PEDRO FELIZ
R.J. SWINDLE
RUDY SEANEZ
RYAN MADSON
SCOTT EYRE
SO TAGUCHI
TADAHITO IGUCHI
TOM GORDON
T.J. BOHN

Are you referring to the TTM address database in the blue bar? It shows who has received and who has gotten RTS.

Good luck.

actually it was a page that listed all the names of addresses people knew. it was in alphabetical order and rated who got what and how long when you clicked on the name. I think it was here........

actually it was a page that listed all the names of addresses people knew. it was in alphabetical order and rated who got what and how long when you clicked on the name. I think it was here........

Yup, that's the database in the blue bar. check it out when you get some time. We are always looking for updates and new addresses.

Yup, that's the database in the blue bar. check it out when you get some time. We are always looking for updates and new addresses.
cool. I did find that but it isnt what i looked at before. I had it saved in my faves but lost it. This was a huge list in a grid like page. But i will look at that page for any names I need.
Thanks for the heads up

here are a few for ya.

ANDY TRACY
c/o Williamsport Crosscutters
1700 W Fourth Street
Williamsport, PA 17701
no reports of success yet, address is new but he is a coach with the team

BRAD LIDGE
c/o Washington Nationals
Nationals Park
1500 South Capitol Street, SE
Washington, DC 20003