Thread has been deleted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Luis, what value are you putting on the F Robinson? May have some reggie, marichal, perez autos I'd trade...any particular cards?

John

Hi John:

I thought of you when I pulled the Robinson......thought it might be a HOF auto you could use. Let me see (list for me please) which on card autos you have for trade of Perez, Marichal, and Reggie. No BV yet on the Robinson. Will probably have to guess according to sold prices on EBay.

Thank you,

Luis

Hi John:

I thought of you when I pulled the Robinson......thought it might be a HOF auto you could use. Let me see (list for me please) which on card autos you have for trade of Perez, Marichal, and Reggie. No BV yet on the Robinson. Will probably have to guess according to sold prices on EBay.

Thank you,

Luis

Not to many of my "on card" autos are for trade, but here's the few I have of them

Reggie 2012 leaf legends of sport inscription "1997 World Series MVP"
Marichal 2007 (on back of card but only find a listing for 2008) Sportlkings Autograph Silver Version
2012 Panini Cooperstown Signatures #/180
Perez 2014 Panini HOF Baseball Induction Class
2013 Panini Cooperstown Signatures #/99

Anything you like?

Also have a few mlb licensed autos, but they're "stickers"

John

Not to many of my "on card" autos are for trade, but here's the few I have of them

Reggie 2012 leaf legends of sport inscription "1997 World Series MVP"
Marichal 2007 (on back of card but only find a listing for 2008) Sportlkings Autograph Silver Version
2012 Panini Cooperstown Signatures #/180
Perez 2014 Panini HOF Baseball Induction Class
2013 Panini Cooperstown Signatures #/99

Anything you like?

Also have a few mlb licensed autos, but they're "stickers"

John

John:

I like the Reggie and the Marichal. I'm thinking the Reggie is more the Robinson and the Marichal is less than the Roinson. Do you have scans available? Thank you.

Luis

Like the frank Robinson,cmb please
Thanks
Cameron

Hi Cameron:

Lots of really good stuff, but unfortunately not of he guys I collect. I'm sorry.

Luis

Last edited:
John:

I like the Reggie and the Marichal. I'm thinking the Reggie is more the Robinson and the Marichal is less than the Roinson. Do you have scans available? Thank you.

Luis

Sorry, no scans.....computer/scanner problems. One on ebay "2012 leaf inscriptions reggie jackson", but mine has a different inscription

john

Luis, I have this 8/25 Aparicio available FT:

16donruss0004_zps8z5mjhtw.jpg

Looking for Mets priority wantlist help or Mets HOF (or similar) autos in return. I can't believe the bv on this card is only $60 (it is an x/25). LMK, Thanks, Mike

John:

Luis

Sorry, no scans.....computer/scanner problems. One on ebay "2012 leaf inscriptions reggie jackson", but mine has a different inscription

john

John:

I see it. Now, I think the Reggie is more than the Robinson. What do you suggest we do?

Luis, I have this 8/25 Aparicio available FT:

16donruss0004_zps8z5mjhtw.jpg

Looking for Mets priority wantlist help or Mets HOF (or similar) autos in return. I can't believe the bv on this card is only $60 (it is an x/25). LMK, Thanks, Mike

Hi Mike:

Let me see what I can find for you from your want list.
Hey, I just pulled a 2016 Museum Noah Syndergaard Copper Parallel if you need it, regardless if can do a trade for the Aparicio or not.

Luis

John:

I see it. Now, I think the Reggie is more than the Robinson. What do you suggest we do?

Luis, Think I'll gonna hold off for now. I have way more F Rob on card autos than I have of Reggie, Marichal and Perez. Would be willing to trade stickers since this would aid my "on card" hof auto collection, but understand if you don't want to trade that way

John

I can use the Noah. Lmk how you make out. Thx

I'll check what I can find and will send you a pm. Thank you!

Luis, Think I'll gonna hold off for now. I have way more F Rob on card autos than I have of Reggie, Marichal and Perez. Would be willing to trade stickers since this would aid my "on card" hof auto collection, but understand if you don't want to trade that way

John

No problem John. Just let me lnow if in the future I have something you can use. Thanks again,

Luis