Trader that wont complete trade for fear of bad feedback

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

superpieman

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I have a trader on another site that isnt marking a trade as complete and i believe its because he thinks I will leave him back feedback which I will because he waited 8 days to ship, ignored two pms asking for the dc number although he was on both days, packaged them very poorly so cards were loose everywhere, and shorted me some cards. So hes going to get a poor rating either a neutral or a negative but Im fairly sure thats why he wont complete the trade. Anyone else had this happen?

UPDATE!!!

I put the trade in dispute like you guys recommended. I told them all the problems with the trade as i listed above. it took a couple days but I finally got a reply from a mod on the dispute team. It was along the lines of this

"did you get your cards?
yes

So whats the problem?

We cannot make traders complete trades they will complete them when they do this is not grounds for dispute

Case closed"

Pretty rude response i thought. i always figured slow shipping, ignoring messages, poor packaging and getting shorted cards was grounds for dispute. he quickly reopened the case and edited his post to sound a little less rude but I read the orignal one before he edited it and I must admit im a little annoyed.

Last edited:
ive only traded on the bench but then again i dont trade much here anymore either. but if you can yea file a report as stated above.

dave

i plan on filing a report in the next couple days but i had never had this experience and didnt know if anyone else has.

At least you got cards, I've had a money order cashed and he never sent any cards. Out of the nearly 170+ trades only 3 or four have gone bad, which I assume is a pretty good average.

Here you post feedback when you receive. I dont know why you are worrying about him marking it complete. Leave your feedback, file the trade gone bad or whatever they call it and move on.

Thanks,

Jeff

I put the trade in dispute like you guys recommended. I told them all the problems with the trade as i listed above. it took a couple days but I finally got a reply from a mod on the dispute team. It was along the lines of this

"did you get your cards?
yes

So whats the problem?

We cannot make traders complete trades they will complete them when they do this is not grounds for dispute

Case closed"

Pretty rude response i thought. i always figured slow shipping, ignoring messages, poor packaging and getting shorted cards was grounds for dispute. he quickly reopened the case and edited his post to sound a little less rude but I read the orignal one before he edited it and I must admit im a little annoyed.

this is just stupid. a couple of mods have been replying to my dispute basically saying i have no grounds for dispute and that I can only leave neutral feedback because i got my cards and that poor communication and slow shipping were not grounds for negatives. i thought that maybe poor packaging and getting shorted cards were grounds for it but you learn something new everyday. i told them to close the dispute because im not going to leave feedback if im not allowed to leave to proper feedback.

One of the mods kept editing his posts to sound less rude which is annoying, being not rude in the first place would be ideal. o well nothing to do about it now.

I had the same thing happen to me over there. Guy shorted me a $12 card in the trade and agreed to send a replacement card since he no longer had that one. I recieved a thick GU in a PWE with about 7 creases. He couldnt comprehend how it could of got creased in a top loader :rolleyes:. So i figured i would just complete the trade and leave him feedback but he refuses to click complete.

I had the same thing happen to me over there. Guy shorted me a $12 card in the trade and agreed to send a replacement card since he no longer had that one. I recieved a thick GU in a PWE with about 7 creases. He couldnt comprehend how it could of got creased in a top loader :rolleyes:. So i figured i would just complete the trade and leave him feedback but he refuses to click complete.

its just annoying that i contacted the mods and was basically told "owell to bad"