Ultra Pro pages - Platinum vs Silver

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RustyGreerFan

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
A couple of months ago I bought a box of Ultra Pro Platinum pages on Amazon as I'm replacing my old sheets. Very happy.

So I go back and apparently went with a different seller buying two more boxes. I didn't realize it at the time, but these sheets are Ultra Pro Silver. Not happy.

It is obvious to me that the silvers are lesser quality. They are more flimsy and they even look kinda wrinkly as opposed to the smooth flat way the Plantinums weigh.

I did a quick Google search and at a different forum someone said that the Platinums are made in the USA and the Silvers are cheaper and made in China, but I think made reference to the fact that they are otherwise the same. I disagree.

Anyone else have experience with this? Not sure what to do with these lesser quality sheets... I don't want them :(

Not into using the sheets....but I hear you about the made in the USA. My larger envelopes come from Target (made in the USA) and Got a 200 count smaller bubble envelopes 4x8 from Value product (made in the USA). Best regards, David