Vintage tradelists/sale lists for all four sports

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I need your Football vintage cards can you use any of these,I know you dont have the H Wagner.

BASEBALL for Trade-

***1960 Topps# 160 Mantle/Boyer
***1963 Topps# 60 E Howard

***1961 Fleer # 150 H Wagner PSA 7 NM

darthpacker - I am always up for trading for a Mantle and I can use the Wagner....PM me with your football wants. I should tell you though that I don't have much in the way of big stars/superstars/RCs.

I can use all of the 60's,and 70's . If you are looking to get rid of all your football, I can trade my cards that are`listed + a handful of vintage Tigers for all of your football. I can send first so you can see the conditions,although the Wagner speaks for itself being PSA graded.I dont really collect baseball mainly football.I can throw these in for the 80's cards also-

Jeromy Burnitz-
2001 SP Game Bat Milestone Edition -Piece of the Action Milestone # M JBu Bat

Francisco Cordero-
2005 Zenith -Z Graphs #93 #087/100 AUTO RANGERS

Matt Creighton-
2004 Topps Chrome # 229 AUTO RC CUBS

Jermaine Dye-
2008 Topps Heritage - Clubhouse Collection # HCC JD White Jersey w' Black Seam WHITE SOX

Tim Lincecum-
2007 SP Rookie Edition # 166 RC
2007 Topps Allen & Ginters # 274 RC
2010 UpperDeck - Pure Heat # 14 GIANTS

Dustin Nippert-
2004 Topps Pristine -Refractor #149 #330/999 DIAMONDBACKS

Manny Ramirez-
1992 Upper Deck #63 RC INDIANS

Tyson Ross-
2008 Donruss Elite - School Colors # 28 #0671/1500 Cal-Bears

B J Upton-
2005 Fleer - Patchworks Property of Patch #PO BU 4-color break #74/99 DEVIL RAYS

Jose Vidro-
2002 Upper Deck Ovation - Diamond Futures # DF JV White Jersey w/ Blue Seam EXPOS

Preston Wilson-
2000 SP Gamebat Edition - Piece of the Game # PW BAT MARLINS

Lmk,
Ed

Thanks for the offer but I can't use any of the new stuff - I'm pretty much exclusively a vintage guy. Can you send a scan of the Mantle/Boyer to [email protected]? We can try to figure something out from there....thanks.

I think I have replied before, but my bucket has changed since then. Why dont you give it a look!

gawain, id love to try for some of my vintage needs. i have updated my vintage FT. lmk if you see anything you may need.

thebradau - I could use some of the '61 Fleer and a couple of '59 Topps you have depending on the condition. Please PM me and let me know what you want from me.

I found these FB from your want lists:
1972 Topps: 44 Gogolak nrmt, 165 Unitas nrmt, 254 Hadl IA and 257 Greenwood IA
1975 Topps 54 nrmt oc side to side

I would trade these for either one of those Fleer BB.

#25 Richardson is a strong EXMt. #43 Wills RC is VG, has some minor writing on the back.

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online