Want to Trade for

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I have a number of those, mostly lower end RC and inserts in football and basketball...is that what you are looking for? thanks

Like these.. Anything more current? Looking for purdy if you can find him

2020 Absolute #115 CeeDee Lamb RC
2012 National Treasures Rookie Laundry Tag Signatures #24 Isaiah Pead
2022 Panini Classics Classic Beginnings #CB21 Bailey Zappe RC
2004 Bowman Chrome No. 122 J.R. Smith

Lou Gehrig Commemorative Patch 2009 /50
Like these.. Anything more current? Looking for purdy if you can find him

2020 Absolute #115 CeeDee Lamb RC
2004 Bowman Chrome No. 122 J.R. Smith

sure would love to move these to a good home...a bit stumped on the pead though...how much do you think that is worth? closest i could find is a RGIII that sold for $26.50...there is no bv for the pead...

I would be interested in this...it last sold for $22.50 in May...sure I could find a few more things if I have to depending on the pead value...lmk thanks

Lou Gehrig Commemorative Patch 2009 /50

Just got rid of that one any Football you like? Would put the Pead at 7 as other really nice patches of the Pead sold for 5ish dollars

Updated lists
ok...a few other things of interest....

Allen Iverson Work of heart patch
2022 Topps #T87-23 Wander Franco 1987 Topps Baseball Rookie Card (RC)
Trevor Lawrence Score 2021 RC #TB1
Trey Lance Score 2021 RC #TB3
2018 Panini Score Saquon Barkley RC #359 NEW YORK GIANTS
2019 Score Kyler Murray Rookie Card RC #384 Cardinals
Flamethrowers Trey Lance 2022 Phoenix Football #FT-6 /199

im not sure what matches up, but would like an auto or patch back for the pead thanks

ok...a few other things of interest....

Allen Iverson Work of heart patch
2022 Topps #T87-23 Wander Franco 1987 Topps Baseball Rookie Card (RC)
Trevor Lawrence Score 2021 RC #TB1
Trey Lance Score 2021 RC #TB3
2018 Panini Score Saquon Barkley RC #359 NEW YORK GIANTS
2019 Score Kyler Murray Rookie Card RC #384 Cardinals
Flamethrowers Trey Lance 2022 Phoenix Football #FT-6 /199

im not sure what matches up, but would like an auto or patch back for the pead thanks
Just wondering what you would Value this at and what the Bigger Rc's are?
2019 Donruss Optic lot of 70 base & 52 RC

Just wondering what you would Value this at and what the Bigger Rc's are?
2019 Donruss Optic lot of 70 base & 52 RC
thats a tough one...the set is 200 cards, 100 base and 100 RC...I have 72 of the base including the mahomes and brady which book for $10 and $12, the rest are in the 75 cents to $1 range...RC in the 101-150 range are around $1.25, and those above are $2-$3...think i have the metcalf RC which books at $30...not looking for too much for the commons, but certainly something nice for the few money cards in there...lmk ty

Don't really need the Base please list Star Rc's what would you want for the whole lot?
the biggest RC from that set is the Kyler Murray RC which i dont have, same with the deebo samuel...dont have that one either. there are only 6 RC above $10, everything else is $5 and below...anyone in particular you are looking for? would still like to trade as one lot...getting rid of the RC and keeping the base doesnt really help me

the biggest RC from that set is the Kyler Murray RC which i dont have, same with the deebo samuel...dont have that one either. there are only 6 RC above $10, everything else is $5 and below...anyone in particular you are looking for? would still like to trade as one lot...getting rid of the RC and keeping the base doesnt really help me
Will take any 49ers base but mostly want the Bosa, Danny Dimes, Maxx Crosby and Terry Mclaurin Rc's