What other trade sites do you use?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hi John,

I started out on SportsCardFun before I started trading on The Bench. There is definitely more activity over here. How does Sports Card Forum compare to The Bench?

Thanks,
Trevor

Hi John,

I started out on SportsCardFun before I started trading on The Bench. There is definitely more activity over here. How does Sports Card Forum compare to The Bench?

Thanks,
Trevor

Trevor
Sounds like I'll have to try harder over here. Sports Card Forum's a great site, much like The Bench. In fact, I've wonder which came first. They have so much alike. Like most sites, new traders send first, but the mods will move over any trades you've made on the bench. Here's the site.

www.sportscardforum.com

David, was a member of becket for years before "the change". tried to go back a couple of times, but just don't like the site now. I do trade on these 2 sites. May just have to keep on trying

thanks guys, john

I am a member of just about all of the major trading communities. Most I only have a few posts and barely any trades. SC Forum is pretty good. FCB is great for reading, but unless you are trading high end rookies for dirt cheap, the regular trades there are few and far between.
The Bench is by far the best and safest site for trading baseball. This is not my MOD opinion, this is my personal opinion from trying to trade all over the web. This is just the best community. Period.

Good luck with your collection, I hope you find what you are looking for.

I was on Beckett for about a month before trying out The Bench. Haven't been back to Beckett since signing on here.

The bench is a great site for trading as well as the people! I also trade on the cardboard connection! It's great site with growing community!

I use
Beckett ( 40,000+ cards listed in my organize), Sports card arena, Sports card forum, sports card freaks ( under new ownership and hoping to clean house on the bad traders), and The Bench.

I like The Bench most... but I have used SportsCardForum and am new to Blowout Cards Forum. I used to use others but they weren't so good and I honestly can't remember them well.

I like it here best, for sure.

I trade here and carboard authority. Cardboardauthority is up and coming and filled with great people. Thats the only 2 I have signed up for and use.

Thanks for the information..might post our YSL Project want list on all of the sites.......for the final big push to finish it! Best regards, David